• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

😮‍💨 Inside Out but- Crossover shop 😊 (temp close)

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Feedback
100% (113) +
Do you ever look at someone and wonder what, or more so, who is Inside their head?

Well I don't know. How about you tell me?

--------------------------
You probably noticed by now, but I drew my villagers representing the main emotions in the Disney, Pixar movie, Inside Out.

I had so much fun drawing it, so I'm gonna open up the chance to draw a personalized one for you, in spirit of the new movie coming out.

These typically take 1-2 week depending on my work scedual.

All of a mer 10 TBT per person. All funds will be going towards round two of my contest I will be holding this year.

Nitty gritty:

All the templates for these will be the following below.
medium-pwl-inside-out-joy-sadness-anger-fear-disgust-wall-poster-original-imaek7n73aq7zwqd.jpeg.jpg

It will turn into something like the below image.
Untitled46_20231227224421.png

It doesn't completely have to be the same emotions, as we know there are more emotions.
hq720.jpg

I will only do
Joy, Disgust, Sadness, Fear, Anger, Anxiety. Once the other three are established I will use them too.

If you want them to be doing something different in that scene please specify.
The default scene is roasting marshmallows.

All anger villagers will be in Static's postion of being used as the fire Regardless of any changes.

If you pick Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, or Disgust their outfits will be the ones above. However you can pick if you want gender bent or not.

there is a requirment of five characters. I will do no less, or no more

I am only doing Animal Crossing Villagers and one rep. If you want to have your rep represent an emotion, tell me who, and send me a reference.

You can choose any villager you would like, there are no limits, but there is a requirment of five. Im only doing villagers, not npcs.

I'll do OCs of your own AC OC if you have one. It just must be an animal crossing villager design is my only requirment.

Villagers and reps will be different colors like my villagers are in the example. The villager doesn't have to fit an emotion appearance/personality wise so pick anyone you want. If you want an angry Rosie, or a joyful Tom that is all good with me.

Tell me who you want your head emotion to be, and that one will be illuminated Blue, like Kid Cat is.

Fill out the following form:

Characters:
1:
Emotion:
2:
 Emotion:
3:
Emotion:
4:
Emotion:
Emotion:

Head emotion:

Please provide a reference for a rep or AC OC if you have one.

Default scene or different scene: (Please specify if it's different)

Thank you ^^ I look forward to drawing for you ♡

Inside Out, characters, idea, designs all rights reserved to Disney Pixar Studios. I own nothing but the custom art I am making.

Last edited:
Omg fun! I would love a drawing from you 💖 I hope I understood correctly how to do it. So here it goes:

Characters:
1: My rep (do you need her ref? Can she wear her cat rainbow dress?)
Emotion: anxiety
2: Colton
 Emotion: joy
3: scoot
Emotion: disgust
4: Ione
Emotion: sadness
5: hopper
Emotion: anger

Head emotion: anxiety 🙃

Omg fun! I would love a drawing from you 💖 I hope I understood correctly how to do it. So here it goes:

Characters:
1: My rep (do you need her ref? Can she wear her cat rainbow dress?)
Emotion: anxiety
2: Colton
 Emotion: joy
3: scoot
Emotion: disgust
4: Ione
Emotion: sadness
5: hopper
Emotion: anger

Head emotion: anxiety 🙃
Ohh fun!! I'm looking forward to drawing this ^^ A reference would be great, thanks!

I think Kobe's head emotion would have have been anger while I was sorting all the flowers and placing down tons lol

@Aquilla

Do you ever look at someone and wonder, who is Inside her head?
Untitled57_20240118122035.png

Well. Anxiety can answer that question for you~
Anxiety is never a bad thing, it's a drive to make our selves to who we wish to be. A new form of fear, where what scares us the most, actually makes us much stronger

Untitled57_20240118122035.png
you can also resize it yourself too if you wanna use it

Scoot was by far my favorite to draw out of the animals. I hope you like his fashionable design. He's really rocking the fashnable jock look.

Never have I drawn a penguin villager before, hopefully he still looks good. I recolor his eyes because they were blending too much into the red.

Your girl has such a cute design. I did have to do some recoloring, but I did my best to make her still look cute with sticking to her overall design.

Colton was fun to draw, difficult to pick color wise, so hopefully this looks good. I stuck to a pale yellow cause he's a white horse.

Ione was fun to draw, I love drawing squirrels. I hope her recoloring is pretty and she still looks happy. I changed the marks by her eyes to tear like designs, since she's Sadness.

I hope you like it, I highly enjoyed drawing it. They all proved to be a challenge I'm their own ways. I had to do some recoloring and redesigning because of the emotion colors. Your girl was super hard to color cause I still wanted to make sure she was cute with different colors. but I hope you still like them.

I put you right beside Colton because I'm pretty sure he is your favorite :)

Any issues let me know and I can edit for you ♡

Last edited:
@Aquilla Boop~🦑

Untitled57_20240119231959.png

Untitled57_20240119231959.png
feel free to resize the orginal yourself

I left some parts orange cause I need just a bit of it in there since your anxiety. Mimicked the orginal dress black and white coloring! Hopefully that's good ^^

Lemme know if you want anything else or any other edits. Enjoy! 🙂

Last edited:
I love this idea! I would like to request something here. :)

Characters:

1: Chrissy
Emotion: Joy

2: Doc
Emotion: Fear

3: Angus
Emotion: Anger

4: Francine
Emotion: Disgust

5: Rodeo
Emotion: Sadness

Head Emotion: Joy

Scene: Default

I love this idea! I would like to request something here. :)

Characters:

1: Chrissy
Emotion: Joy

2: Doc
Emotion: Fear

3: Angus
Emotion: Anger

4: Francine
Emotion: Disgust

5: Rodeo
Emotion: Sadness

Head Emotion: Joy

Scene: Default
Ohh I really like the selection! Bunny's and bulls! I'm looking forward to working on this one!

Last edited:
I already screamed at you via pm, but wanted to post here too! Thank you so much for this, it's absolutely adorable and I love my little babs to bits! you nailed their personalities perfectly <3

Back