• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

😮‍💨 Inside Out but- Crossover shop 😊 (temp close)

Do you ever wonder look at them and wonder, who is Inside @rocketspruggs head? Well..
Untitled70_20240131133726.png

What is the truth of our happiness?

Joy is a cause of affection, and the cure we all desire. It defines us for who we are to which makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Our own cause of happiness stems from who we are. It makes us jump up, and get tingles. It's just a smile away from what makes us shine the brightest, the reasons for which makes us glow in the darkness.

Untitled70_20240131133726.png
feel free to resize the original yourself too

Thank you for giving me the chance to draw some bulls for you, I've never drawn them before ^^ I hope you like it, I had alot of fun drawing them all for you

I've never drawn Chrissy before, but I love drawing Bunnies. I hope the colors are good. I had a few drafts for her.

When Bunnies are scared they pull their ears back, and so I did that with Doc. He was pretty fun to draw. I had to look up the colors of him. I decided it would be cute to have him roasting his marshmallow on Angus's tail

My first big anger animal! My most favorite here. I had alot of fun with his anger design. Decided his horns and his tail should be flames cause he's an angry boy. I also added smoke coming from his nostrils.

Francine is probably the definition of Disgust, her who design with closed eyes was spot on. I did my best with her. I tried alot of different variations so I hope you like it. Disgust villagers are always my favorites to draw. I tried a minty green color scheme for her but changed it to the cannon colors. So I hope you like her.

Rodeo is such a cutie, I gave him a broken branch, and hope the colors are good for him.

Hope you like it, thank you for being so patient with me :) If you want me to edit anything. Zoom it out or in more don't hesitate to contact me ♡ I provided the signature size if you want to use it as your signature.

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Do you ever wonder look at them and wonder, who is Inside @rocketspruggs head? Well..
View attachment 534033
What is the truth of our happiness?

Joy is a cause of affection, and the cure we all desire. It defines us for who we are to which makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Our own cause of happiness stems from who we are. It makes us jump up, and get tingles. It's just a smile away from what makes us shine the brightest, the reasons for which makes us glow in the darkness.

View attachment 534032feel free to resize the original yourself too

Thank you for giving me the chance to draw some bulls for you, I've never drawn them before ^^ I hope you like it, I had alot of fun drawing them all for you

I've never drawn Chrissy before, but I love drawing Bunnies. I hope the colors are good. I had a few drafts for her.

When Bunnies are scared they pull their ears back, and so I did that with Doc. He was pretty fun to draw. I had to look up the colors of him. I decided it would be cute to have him roasting his marshmallow on Angus's tail

My first big anger animal! My most favorite here. I had alot of fun with his anger design. Decided his horns and his tail should be flames cause he's an angry boy. I also added smoke coming from his nostrils.

Francine is probably the definition of Disgust, her who design with closed eyes was spot on. I did my best with her. I tried alot of different variations so I hope you like it. Disgust villagers are always my favorites to draw. I tried a minty green color scheme for her but changed it to the cannon colors. So I hope you like her.

Rodeo is such a cutie, I gave him a broken branch, and hope the colors are good for him.

Hope you like it, thank you for being so patient with me :) If you want me to edit anything. Zoom it out or in more don't hesitate to contact me ♡ I provided the signature size if you want to use it as your signature.

Enjoy!!

This is adorable, thank you so much! No changes needed. :)

Last edited:
Back