• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 24: Wrapped)

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose

๐ŸŽฌ LET'S GO TO THE MOVIES ๐ŸŽฌ
The game is simple. I will be sporadically (or sometimes frequently) recreating a scene from a movie using ACNH, and the first person to guess the correct film wins a prize. The prizes will range from TBT to collectibles. Each scene will be assigned a specific prize and obscurity level. I will be leaning towards a 'general consensus' when it comes to obscurity levels. For example, a movie like
The Wizard of Oz would have an obscurity level of โญ (easy) whereas a movie like The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari would have an obscurity level of โญโญโญโญโญ (difficult). Pretty straightforward, but I do have a couple of...

RULES:
1.) Only ONE guess per user per scene. If you take your shot and miss, that's your luck.
2.) Please no complaining...I don't want arguments over how obscure you personally think a movie is...
3.) Be specific with your titles. If I post a scene from Jaws 3, answering 'Jaws' won't cut it.
4.) I will drop a positive reaction on the first unedited correct answer after each scene is posted.

๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ๐ŸŽž๏ธ

Scene 24
Prize: 40 TBT
Obscurity Level: โญโญโญโญ
What movie have I tried to recreate?

scene24.jpg

Black Christmas

Last edited:
Nice way to get things rolling Firesquids! I'll be back in a couple hours to increase the difficulty.

I'm not very well versed in movies so I would probably bad at this as they get more obscure, but I'm still very much interested in seeing you recreate movies in New Horizons ๐Ÿ‘€

This seems like it would be funโ€ฆ if I could even reply fast enough. But it still seems cool!

I love this concept. Maybe I should do some of my own, but with old album covers instead. I know quite a few I can do off the top of my head already!

Scene two is haaard ๐Ÿ˜…

Could it be maybe Mary Poppins ? ๐Ÿ˜…

Edit: just realised someone had already replied haha, but still happy i got it too

Last edited:
I haven't managed to get here in time to guess, but I love the scenes you've made!

Back