• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's Go To The Movies (Scene 24: Wrapped)

Batch 4 Roundup
scene16.jpg

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs
scene19.jpg

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
scene17.jpg

Sixteen Candles
scene18.jpg

The Wedding Singer
scene20.jpg

Still Unsolved​

Moving along...new scene is up. Couldn't wait any longer, need to roll out these holiday/winter scenes and I'm already behind.

Can we please know the unsolved one? I've been trying to wrack my brain around it for so long
Not quite yet. I may make a 3rd scene for it.

I'm surprised nobody has guessed the current one yet...I assumed it was simple. Maybe people are just 'meh' over 10 bells lol

Not quite yet. I may make a 3rd scene for it.

I'm surprised nobody has guessed the current one yet...I assumed it was simple. Maybe people are just 'meh' over 10 bells lol

I'm just really, really not good with remembering movies, lol...

I'll guess Frozen, cuz it's the only movie i can think of with ice right now that isn't a horror movie.

I'm just really, really not good with remembering movies, lol...

I'll guess Frozen, cuz it's the only movie i can think of with ice right now that isn't a horror movie.
You'd be on the right track for this month's movies ;)
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? (the Yule Ball)
Right you are Harry. No post on Sundays...I threw you some extra for specifying the Yule Ball, which is exactly correct.

Since I'm behind as always lately, I'll be posting the new scene in a few minutes (after I check out the event thread)

What a fun idea! I've been looking over all of the previous ones, they're very well made! I don't suppose they could be added to a spoiler in the first post so that they're easier to find? And was 15 ever solved?

This new scene is from the 1983 movie A Christmas Story.
Right you are!

What a fun idea! I've been looking over all of the previous ones, they're very well made! I don't suppose they could be added to a spoiler in the first post so that they're easier to find? And was 15 ever solved?
I thought about that, but I'm undecided. Part of me doesn't want the landing page becoming overloaded. 15/20 Was never solved.

Part of me doesn't want the landing page becoming overloaded.

If you put all of them in one spoiler thingy, it will only take up a small space no matter how many are in there.

And while I'm very curious about the answer, I have no idea about 15, because I assume, since it was first posted near the end of October, that it's probably a scary movie, and I don't watch those when I can help it. ^o^;>

If you put all of them in one spoiler thingy, it will only take up a small space no matter how many are in there.

And while I'm very curious about the answer, I have no idea about 15, because I assume, since it was first posted near the end of October, that it's probably a scary movie, and I don't watch those when I can help it. ^o^;>
It was/is in fact a horror movie.

This next one is one of those movies where people argue whether it's a Christmas movie or not. To me, it is.

Just based on what you said, I think it's Die Hard 1, but I could be way wrong.

Back