• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

kitty cat doodles! [full]

olliebugge

(´ ω `♡)
Bells
Plum Blossom
Fortune Cookie
Tasty Cake
Playful Scenery
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (12) +
kitty cat doodles !!
- ♡ -
- hello! i don't have much going on right now so i thought i'd do some small commissions! specifically, i'm doing feline drawings - and maybe a dog or two! im only asking for 50 tbt per drawing, as well as a reference or two - examples towards the bottom!

- i can do both the pixely look, or the smoother anti-alias look. just let me know which one you'd prefer!

- form ;
username -
references -
pixely or smooth? -

- thats all! thanks for taking a look ^^

slots !!
1 - xSuperMario64x (finished!)
2 - Skeeve (finished!!)
3 - Roxxy
4 - mocha.

TJiGTrh.png
V3vMLKd.png
DgsYi9Q.png
FkpQDXP.png

finished !
- ♡ -
EVgsq1E.png
i83mBgt.png
wp6PROT.png
kelyIrb.png
F8jf1yk.png
kuGTO2x.png

vJxXcmG.png
wFwtRKy.png

NtuoCGy.png

Last edited:
These are so cute!! I'd love one of my cat ^^

username - nyx~
references - refs!
pixely or smooth? - surprise me

Oh my goodness, these are so cute!! I’d love to get one of my girl! 🖤

Username: Xara
References:
Let me know if you need more!

IMG_8879.jpeg
IMG_9037.jpeg
IMG_9948.jpeg
IMG_9687.jpeg
Pixel or smooth?: Pixel, please!

These are so cute!! I'd love one of my cat ^^

username - nyx~
references - refs!
pixely or smooth? - surprise me
got you down! ill get started on that as soon as i can - altough your references seem to be 404-ing for me, i'm not sure if that's an issue on my end ;;
Oh my goodness, these are so cute!! I’d love to get one of my girl! 🖤

Username: Xara
References:
Pixel or smooth?: Pixel, please!
she's beautiful!! also have you down to get started as soon as i can ^^

these are so cute!! If you end up opening more slots after you’re done with the current ones pls let me know! If not no worries at all!!

would also love to know if you open more slots, if possible ^^ these are sooooo cute >w<

also would love to know when you have more slots open!! i’d love a drawing of my kitty ^^

these are so cute!! If you end up opening more slots after you’re done with the current ones pls let me know! If not no worries at all!!
would also love to know if you open more slots, if possible ^^ these are sooooo cute >w<
also would love to know when you have more slots open!! i’d love a drawing of my kitty ^^
i appreciate the interest! ill be sure to tag you guys if i end up opening more slots ^^

YAYAYAY

username - jiny
references -
IMG_4951.jpeg

IMG_4425.jpeg

IMG_3839.jpeg

EEE817EC-A735-4DD5-8527-853F536D5E13IMG_4830.jpeg
lmk if you need more!!!
pixely or smooth? - pixely !!

thank you so much!!

Back