• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✧( •⌄• )/✎ [CLOSED - RLC Shop] Chibis ✫ Villagers ✫ Crayon Doodles

Simple Crayon Commission for @Macchiato 💛
My first drawing with 2 island reps together!! 🥳 Crayon slots are open ~!✨

o3Jy5YA.png

ZfH8tJK.png

Watercolor Commission for @Megannn_! 🌺✨
MAY8deG.png

Also I've added a new commission type! 🥳 It's the lowest price option now!

Gacha Experimental Style
kz1VwHP.png

It's an experimental type where the result is a mystery! (tall chibi, short chibi, bust, etc) so that I can experiment ~

Last edited:
Slots re-opened for each style!! ✨

also for the Gacha Experimental style, you can choose between an experimental bust or experimental chibi now!

Last edited:
*o*
Style: Gacha Experimental
Type: Bust <3
Character References: https://toyhou.se/7476998.arienne-sethmer/gallery
Emotion (sad, happy, pouty, etc.): happy c:
Additional info: (optional) would prefer brown hair, for the mushroom hat you can doodle whatever you'd like or leave it off if you prefer orz

nevermind what i had here lol
Hi Mikaiah!! <3
Accepted ~ I LOVE the forest and mushroom aesthetic 😍
I'll send a PM ^^

Hi Kuroh!

could I commission a simple crayon piece? your art style is so adorable 😍

Style: Simple Crayon
Character References:
here’s 2 photos of my rep & Goldie in kimonos and yukatas! I wasn’t sure what looked better so here’s both haha sorry..but either design would be great 😊 I have glasses on one of the photos (I wear them irl), you can leave it out if it’s easier!
84C0C21C-0444-424F-89AE-0D51BD701E80.jpeg

186C9E8F-3C2F-48F4-9C2E-460E680F3A1C.jpeg
5905218B-4123-42E3-8D3B-3E05844BA2B8.jpeg

the flower doesn’t show up in the images well but if you could include that, that would be great ☺️
Emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): happy!
Do you want a prop? (small villager plush, food, town fruit, wand, etc.): Sparklers! and if it’s not too much, could I also add a small plush of Bones eating a cookie? (let me know if I should pay extra for it!)
Villager or Second Character: Goldie
Villager or Second Character emotion: also happy!
Do you want a specific pose?: (optional) Could you have both of them facing each other playing with sparklers if possible? Like the fireworks nights!
Is there any additional information you would like to add? (optional): nope, thank you so much! 💕 if this is too much for this style please let me know o:

Back