• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

|| 𝒜 . 𝒮𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒 . 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓅 || Status: CLOSED.

Goop

G l o x i n i a
Bells
Switch
1780-5303-7040
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hi, I'm Goop but usually go by Milk.
You can call me whatever, tho I'm not picky.

I like to draw and do it a lot in my free time. I'm still practicing Digital Art and figured this could be a fun way to practice and make people happy at the same time.
Most of my commissions will be done on the weekends because amidst the quarantine I'm still trying to keep to a regular, normal-productive-member-of-society schedule. And failing miserably.

*¸.✬★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.✬★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽

Samples

I've got a slew of different styles, don't really color or line any specific way, and tend to just draw what I feel like most times.
If there's a certain style below that catches your eyes, let me know and I can try and remember what I did.
Most shading and highlighting is either cell shading, soft shading, or a mixture of the two. Bold line art takes way longer than blended line art.

Sketch:
sketch multiple people sample.PNGsketch sample.PNGsketch sample2.PNG

Headshots:
Flat color + Line art example
flats sample.PNGline art sample.PNG

Torso Up:
torso sample.PNG

Full Body:
full body sample style2.PNG
Link to another style because file is too large: Click!

*¸.✬★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.✬★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽

Rules & General Info

Patience is heavily appreciated. My dominant hand for drawing is a little messed up (hi, carpal tunnel.)

First come first serve basis. I don't really like making reservations unless you're a close friend of mine, sorry!

★ I don't mind if you ask for a sketch, line art, or flat art then ask another artist to complete the whole drawing, but do make sure the other artist is okay with doing something like that.

Payment will be accepted after the sketching process is completed and you're chill with what I did. You're free to ask for updates or WIP photos to check on it at any time.

★ If you're paying with a villager, I would like proof that you own said villager before accepting your commission.

I do use references for things I'm unfamiliar with.

I don't do refunds once the art is past line art stage.

Please don't remove watermarks.

You will have chain custody of the work once it is completed. This means that while it is still my work, you're free to use it as you please but I would like to reserve the right to advertise it or put it in my growing portfolio should I choose to. Go crazy, go wild with it, but please don't touch that watermark.

★ If you missed an opening and you'd like to be added to a notification list, lemme know and I'll make one.

What I do
I would like to stick to humans and humanoid.
I'm happy to do OCs.
I'm happy to do characters from franchises/anime.
I *can* do villagers, but they pale in comparison. I'm happy to do humanoid versions of them, if you have a vision of them in mind!

What I don't do
Please don't make me draw hats, I don't want to cry and I don't want to make you cry.
Please don't make me draw chibis I literally tried and it just looked like an egg and I cannot for the life of me figure out how people make things so soft and squishy and ~k a w a i i~

Payment Methods

-Villagers
-NMT + IGB conversion
-IRL money if you're about that life

Villagers specifically
1. Raymond: I'll literally do whatever you want.* [In progress.]
* Within reason

2. Judy: Full body + your choice of 1 torso ups, or 2 head shots or 5 sketches.

3. Genji: 1 headshot or 2 sketches.

Product

★ 3 Sketched slots with fixed price of 15 (head,) 20 (torso,) or 25 (full body) NMT.
★ 2 digital headshot slots with quotable prices.
★ 1 digital torso slot with quotable price.
★ 1 digital full body slot with quotable price.

Please consider, before choosing product:
-Sketches are strictly traditional. I cannot do digital sketches, I have tried and tried but my brain doesn't understand how to do it and make it look as nice as when I translate it from paper into digital.

-Headshots and Full Body orders are quoted on the pretense of it being fully lined, colored, shaded, and highlighted.
Prices can be reduced in the quote if you only want line art or flat colors.

FAQ

1. Do you do couples or multiple people?

Eeeeyup.

2. Will you draw specific ships?
Yup yup.

*¸.✬★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.✬★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽*¸.★*´´☽*ԑ̮̑ঙ¸.★*´´☽​

Last edited:

Prices

Quotable prices factor in character complexity, number of characters, shading/highlighting style chosen, and time required.
I apologize if my prices seem steep - I tried to make as many options available as I could and don't really enjoy underselling the time and work spent on each drawing like I have in the past.

If you'd like to do RLC (real life cash,) that'll be privately discussed in PM or over something like Discord. I don't prioritized RLC over IGC (in-game currency,) it's simply there as an additional option.

Sketches
Fixed prices
Headshot = 15 NMT
Torso = 20 NMT
Full body = 25

Digital Headshots
Quotable price, but roughly are around 30-40 NMT

Digital Torsos
Quotable price, but roughly are around 60-80 NMT

Digital Full Bodies
Quotable price, but roughly are around 100-200 NMT

Order Form
HTML:
Name:
Desired Slot:
Payment Method:
Reference(s):
Anything Else I Should Know?:

Slots Available

[user] - [payment] - [request info] - [link to post for my reference] - [Status]

Sketches:
★. Dormire - Diana (Paid) - Raymond x Marshal Gijinkas - Reference Post - [Completed]
★.
★.

Headshots:
★. Inarabitta - 50 NMT (Paid) - Flat color, couple, custom pose - Reference Post - [Completed.]
★.

Torso:
Exempt this cycle, as I'm doing another full body.

Full-body:
★. IonicKarma - 180 NMT (Unpaid) - Smol Ice mage from the games called Granblue Fantasy/Dragalia Lost - Reference Post - [Not started.]
★. MayorMelony - Raymond (Unpaid) - AC Villager with town villagers -
Reference Post / Reference Post - [Not started.]

Pick Up

I'll drop off the art in this section for everyone to see as long as the recipient doesn't mind, but personally PM everyone a copy of their work or a direct link to it if the file is too large.

Inarabitta

Total time:
Ehhh about 8 hours?

Version 1:
couple vs 1.PNG

Version 2
couple vs 2.PNG

Last edited:
Hi. I'd like to clarify, are you talking about Diana the Deer for the dreamie pricing? Because I'd like to offer Diana for art! Will edit the post for refs if you confirm!

Hi. I'd like to clarify, are you talking about Diana the Deer for the dreamie pricing? Because I'd like to offer Diana for art! Will edit the post for refs if you confirm!

Ah, yeah, Diana aha
I get some names mixed up, but it is indeed Diana I'm searching for. ^^

hello! i’d love to get a spot for a flat colored headshot (,: are you comfortable/ok with drawing couples 0:? /editing (and would i be able to get a quote price o: )

Name: Inarabitta
Desired Slot: flat colored headshot couple (if this isnt allowed i can change it to a flat colored headshot of my oc!)
Payment Method: NMT
Reference(s):
Kayla transp.png
inarabittacouple.jpg
1588533522580.png
sailorpoof comm.png
Anything Else I Should Know?: would it be possible to get them in a pose similar to this o:?
1588533745714.png

Last edited:
Wow your art is fantastic! I really like the alternative style full body example you listed though I can only imagine something like that would take a ton of your time. What is the price range for something like that if you are even offering that right now?

Ah, yeah, Diana aha
I get some names mixed up, but it is indeed Diana I'm searching for. ^^

Alrighty! I'd like to offer Diana for art then! I'll have to TT in a while and get her to boxes but it shouldn't be too long! ☺

Name: Dormire
Desires Slot: Sketche
Payment Method: Diana
Reference(s): I want a Raymond and Marshal gijinka sketch pls qvq
Anything Else I Should Know?: i,if u could draw them together i dont mind i get only one sketch i jus want art of my otp pls,,, if not thats fine too u can draw them wearing a wedding tux individually if u cant haha, ,
(for the last 3rd sketch can you draw maybe raymond too but in a maid outfit?)

I'll send proof via DM of Diana!

hello! i’d love to get a spot for a colored headshot (,: are you comfortable/ok with drawing couples 0:? /editing

Helloooo, thank you so much for your interest. <3
I am indeed comfortable/ok with drawing couples~

Wow your art is fantastic! I really like the alternative style full body example you listed though I can only imagine something like that would take a ton of your time. What is the price range for something like that if you are even offering that right now?

Hellooo, thank you so much for your interest and the compliments! I really appreciate it ;w;
By alternative style, I'm guessing it's the one of the girl sitting on the moon? If so, that one took in total about maybe 15-18ish hours? I can't really remember, I finished it in a fever-like state and wasn't keeping track LOL
If it's the other style with the scantily clad lady with a big blade on her back, she took about 10ish hours and is fairly old (2-3ish years old.)

A price range for something like the moon girl would be about 120 NMT at minimum, with price bumping up depending on complexity of character and how many little add-ons you'd want (like if you wanted ~k a w a i i~ little chibis of the villagers, for example.)

Alrighty! I'd like to offer Diana for art then! I'll have to TT in a while and get her to boxes but it shouldn't be too long! ☺

Name: Dormire
Desires Slot: Sketche
Payment Method: Diana
Reference(s): I want a Raymond and Marshal gijinka sketch pls qvq
Anything Else I Should Know?: i,if u could draw them together i dont mind i get only one sketch i jus want art of my otp pls,,, if not thats fine too u can draw them wearing a wedding tux individually if u cant haha, ,
(for the last 3rd sketch can you draw maybe raymond too but in a maid outfit?)

I'll send proof via DM of Diana!

I LOVE THIS.
I'll add you down. ^^

Thank you! I've edited to reflect my request c,: ! I just put NMT for now because im not sure how much you'd want for it hehe
i could also add igb if you're interested in that as well!

Hellooo, thank you so much for your interest and the compliments! I really appreciate it ;w;
By alternative style, I'm guessing it's the one of the girl sitting on the moon? If so, that one took in total about maybe 15-18ish hours? I can't really remember, I finished it in a fever-like state and wasn't keeping track LOL
If it's the other style with the scantily clad lady with a big blade on her back, she took about 10ish hours and is fairly old (2-3ish years old.)

A price range for something like the moon girl would be about 120 NMT at minimum, with price bumping up depending on complexity of character and how many little add-ons you'd want (like if you wanted ~k a w a i i~ little chibis of the villagers, for example.)

I LOVE THIS.
I'll add you down. ^^
ooo, ya that sounds reasonable! Do you prefer drawing Animal Crossing characters over non animal crossing characters? I'd potentially like to request of this girl but I want to make sure if you are drawing something for that long that its at least something you will like drawing!

1588534085627.png

Otherwise I can just request my AC islander, I'll make an official request after this!

Thank you! I've edited to reflect my request c,: ! I just put NMT for now because im not sure how much you'd want for it hehe
i could also add igb if you're interested in that as well!

Aww, how sweet. <3
As it's two characters, but the designs are rather simple (but very cute!) I'd be happy to do it for 50 NMT. If you'd like to split that between bells and NMT, my conversion is 200k IGB = 1 NMT.

ooo, ya that sounds reasonable! Do you prefer drawing Animal Crossing characters over non animal crossing characters? I'd potentially like to request of this girl but I want to make sure if you are drawing something for that long that its at least something you will like drawing!

View attachment 252409
Otherwise I can just request my AC islander, I'll make an official request after this!

I'm happy to do whatever, really~
Except hats, I can't draw people wearing hats.

She's lovely! I'd be more than happy to draw her. Given her design is a mixture of simplistic with complex elements, how does 180 NMT sound? If that sounds fine, you're free to choose posing without additional charge.
By default full bodies come with simplistic backgrounds, (ex. like the moon girl piece) but you're free to request a more complicated background (additional charge) or no background at all (no additional charge).

She's lovely! I'd be more than happy to draw her. Given her design is a mixture of simplistic with complex elements, how does 180 NMT sound? If that sounds fine, you're free to choose posing without additional charge.
By default full bodies come with simplistic backgrounds, (ex. like the moon girl piece) but you're free to request a more complicated background (additional charge) or no background at all (no additional charge).

That sounds good! Here is my official order form:

Name: IonicKarma
Desired Slot: Digital Full Body
Payment Method: 180 NMT
Reference(s): Lily Refs
Anything Else I Should Know?: She's an smol Ice mage from the games called Granblue Fantasy/Dragalia Lost. Personality wise she's a sweetheart who is just trying to help people around her (She is a healer in game). I don't really have any particular pose in mind, maybe her casting some spell? whatever you think looks the best!

Name: Melony
Desired Slot: Full body
Payment Method:
nWyPHlv.png
Reference(s): Ref
Anything Else I Should Know?: Interested in getting something like this but with this kind of pose and instead of reading/eating pocky, I want this. I would also like my villagers in it. I know you said you don't want to draw hats so you can leave that out :)

Last edited:
Aww, how sweet. <3
As it's two characters, but the designs are rather simple (but very cute!) I'd be happy to do it for 50 NMT. If you'd like to split that between bells and NMT, my conversion is 200k IGB = 1 NMT.

I'm happy to do whatever, really~
Except hats, I can't draw people wearing hats.

sounds perfect!! i could actually do 55nmt if thats fine with you <3!

That sounds good! Here is my official order form:

Name: IonicKarma
Desired Slot: Digital Full Body
Payment Method: 180 NMT
Reference(s): Lily Refs
Anything Else I Should Know?: She's an smol Ice mage from the games called Granblue Fantasy/Dragalia Lost. Personality wise she's a sweetheart who is just trying to help people around her (She is a healer in game). I don't really have any particular pose in mind, maybe her casting some spell? whatever you think looks the best!

Perfect! You've been added. ^^

Name: Melony
Desired Slot: Full body
Payment Method:
nWyPHlv.png
Reference(s): Ref
Anything Else I Should Know?: Interested in getting something like this but with this kind of pose. Instead of reading/eating pocky, I want this. I would also like my villagers in it. I know you said you don't want to draw hats so you can leave that out :)

Hi there! You gave me a heart attack with the offering of Raymond LMAO
Normally I would not accept an additional full body, but I will make an exception and exempt the torso slot for it this 1st round of opening. I'd be happy to take on the request! In the sketching phase, I can attempt to draw the hat for you as it doesn't seem *too* hard, and if it turns out you're not a fan of how the hat looks I can remove it!
May I ask who your villagers are, so I know who to include?

inarabitta said:
sounds perfect!! i could actually do 55nmt if thats fine with you <3!

I'd be happy to do it for just 50. <3

Hi there! You gave me a heart attack with the offering of Raymond LMAO
Normally I would not accept an additional full body, but I will make an exception and exempt the torso slot for it this 1st round of opening. I'd be happy to take on the request! In the sketching phase, I can attempt to draw the hat for you as it doesn't seem *too* hard, and if it turns out you're not a fan of how the hat looks I can remove it!
May I ask who your villagers are, so I know who to include?

Thank you for considering! My villagers are Lily, Bunnie, Marina, Judy, Whitney, Raymond, Marshal, Stitches, Julian, Beau

Back