• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🐟🐠[FREE SKETCHES] Teh Peanoot Butta Fishy Doodles and More Shop🐟🐠

Bells
Switch
5616-3966-3683
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Yellow Lily
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (34) +
**SALE**: Free sketches! Any traditional or digital doodle is free for now. See the traditional examples or digital examples tab for examples. Tips not required, but accepted. Critique is also welcome!

Hello frens! I need to raise TBT to get 10 white feather collectibles. I am on a very important quest. Take a look in the spoilers below and if you like what you see maybe order some art? I would appreciate it a lot. I can draw just about anything, if you ask me to draw something I don't have experience with I'll let you know beforehand though. All prices negotiable. If you don't have a lot of TBT I can definitely cut you a deal.

How to order:
Please use this order form. If you don't have a character already made I can probably design one for you too at a slight extra charge if you have a short description. You can ask me questions if you have questions.

Style (ex. quick sketch, shop banner etc.):
What do you want exactly?/References:
Offer (TBT/Collectibles):
Comments/Questions:

Slots:
I will be updating this with estimated finish times.
Quick sketch/doodle slots (2/5):
-Snowifer
-Your Local Wild Child
-
-
-

Anything else slots (1/3):
- (Private message order)
-
-

Static images (Base price: 150TBT, maybe more depending on complexity):
witch.gif

gladiator.gif

sadiator.gif

fish.gif

Animated (Base price: 400TBT, if complex probably more):
witchfull.gif

witchwalk.gif

gladiatorfullattack.gif
(better version of this here:
click)
fishboss.gif

Doodle tier stuff (10-25TBT) (FREE for a little while)
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Signature style (200TBT+ depending on complexity):
image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Cartoonish style (around 150TBT):
image0.jpg

Quick sketches (10-25 TBT): (FREE for a little while)
I can do cuter sketches I promise!! These are just my favorite sketch examples.

I'll spend just a little bit of time on sketches (though I would be happy to modify anything for you). You can tell me to draw just about anything for a sketch!
dudemannogore.png

dudeman.png

Gooder stuff (Negotiable/100TBT per hour):

applepfpfinished.png

Shop banners/icons (Banner: 200TBT + 25-50TBT per icon)
Click here! (leads to one of my shops)
Click here! #2

----------------------------------------------------------

commission-png.255938

(For Bstar9555)

cynthiadone.gif

(for michealsmells)
castelladone.gif

(for BungoTheElf)

Would anyone be interested in adoptables with this sort of design? I would of course be adding more description and stuff. I would also make some sort of digital art, not just a sketch.
image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Last edited:
Style (ex. quick sketch, shop banner etc.): Pixel
acnhcom_9bstar9555.png
[\spoiler]
20200505_120132_50.jpg
[\spoiler] have him giving a thumbs up and a wink? c:
Offer (TBT/Collectibles/NMT):. I can do nmt!
Comments/Questions: idk how much that be tbt wise? Also What collectibles are you searching for? ouo any other refs you need I can provide in messaging you!

Style (ex. quick sketch, shop banner etc.): Animated Pixel
What do you want exactly?/References: Click!
Offer (TBT/Collectibles/NMT): 500 TBT
Comments/Questions: Can it be their short-sleeved dress, their head bobbing up and down a little with both their shadow-arms, wiggling a little? Hopefully that makes sense and isn't too complex. Your art is so cute ;;

Style (ex. quick sketch, shop banner etc.): Pixel
View attachment 255421[\spoiler]
View attachment 255423 [\spoiler] have him giving a thumbs up and a wink? c:
Offer (TBT/Collectibles/NMT):. I can do nmt!
Comments/Questions: idk how much that be tbt wise? Also What collectibles are you searching for? ouo any other refs you need I can provide in messaging you!

Hello! I would charge about 160TBT for this. I will take any collectible so long as it's not currently being sold in the shop or is a birthstone. If you could PM a reference of his outfit that would be cool. You can also reply to this message in PM.
Post automatically merged:

Style (ex. quick sketch, shop banner etc.): Animated Pixel
What do you want exactly?/References: Click!
Offer (TBT/Collectibles/NMT): 500 TBT
Comments/Questions: Can it be their short-sleeved dress, their head bobbing up and down a little with both their shadow-arms, wiggling a little? Hopefully that makes sense and isn't too complex. Your art is so cute ;;
Sounds like a deal! I actually don't have any idea on how long it will take though, expect it within two weeks at the latest.

Style (ex. quick sketch, shop banner etc.): pixel with animation
What do you want exactly?/References: https://toyhou.se/4721366.castella blinking and shiny stuff/spell circles?
Offer (TBT/Collectibles): 500 tbt?
Comments/Questions: good luck with your feather hunt!!!

Style (ex. quick sketch, shop banner etc.): pixel with animation
What do you want exactly?/References: https://toyhou.se/4721366.castella blinking and shiny stuff/spell circles?
Offer (TBT/Collectibles): 500 tbt?
Comments/Questions: good luck with your feather hunt!!!
I’ll get started on that soon and update you with some sketches before the final product. I have work on Tuesday and Wednesday but I might be done by Thursday night?

Back