• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✧( •⌄• )/✎ [CLOSED - RLC Shop] Chibis ✫ Villagers ✫ Crayon Doodles

I had two questions about the sweets YCH! Firstly, does it have to be a villager, or could it be a different simple animal character? Secondly, can the color scheme of the sweets themself change?

I had two questions about the sweets YCH! Firstly, does it have to be a villager, or could it be a different simple animal character? Secondly, can the color scheme of the sweets themself change?
Yep! I can draw a different simple animal character 😁 So long as the animal species has a similar body type to the sample! (Example: a bird is too different from the proportions). You can show a reference of the animal if you're unsure of this!

Yes, the color of the sweets can be changed!

Ok, these are super cute! I think I'm gonna go ahead with the sweets YCH then!!
Style: "Sweets YCH"
Character References: my space bby rex please
Emotion: she is a cheeky lil thing so something mischievous if you will
Animal Villager: lol could you do Fox McCloud from Star Fox? Of course you can simplify him all you need to put him in the style, I dont mind at all. If not, Fang or Wolfgang are ok!
these are his star fox zero renders if you need more references!
46d.jpg
Animal Villager emotion: Probably just a standard determined/neutral smile, something like: >: ) using emoticons lol. Sorry that this is so messy, not sure why my brain is so scrambled 😅

Also, if the colors of the sweets could be changed to cool tones/a space or galaxy theme, that would be awesome!

Style: "Sweets YCH"
Character References:
Hair - White with rainbow highlights
Eyes - Yellow. Wears glasses
Outfit - Mom's Apron, White Ribbon Shoes
Hat - a snail/ a crown/ or morning glories

Untitled_Artwork.png

df00hpm-47ff5d89-30bd-4db1-b078-9a95946ded0d.png

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-mom-items-moms-handmade-apron-variation-flowers.png
show.png
Emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): Pout similar to the gif
Animal Villager : Dotty
Animal Villager emotion: Happy <:

btw l love your art so ty for this from way back when ;~;
W853k3G.png

I love your character's rainbow highlights hair! 😍
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENJOYING THE CHIBI FROM BACK THEN 🥰 It means so much that you still enjoy it <3 Your character was a pleasure to draw!
I love your art too!!! It's so adorable and your animations are absolutely AMAZING ✨
I'll send a PM with the payment info ~

(Edited this post because it is outdated information)

Last edited:
2 slots open!! Also added "Crayon Chibi" style back for the first time since 2020! Made some edits/rule changes to the main post as well ~

If you would like a Halloween-themed commission, keep in mind it may take up to 4 weeks to complete commissions (so it may not be done in time for Halloween)

Thanks for stopping by!! 😊💜

Last edited:
hi! for crayon chibi, since it includes 2 characters, would that be two OCs, or one OC and a villager?

hi! for crayon chibi, since it includes 2 characters, would that be two OCs, or one OC and a villager?
Hello!! :D I can do any of the following:
- Two OC's
- One OC and one villager
- Two villagers

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions~!

Update: "Crayon Chibi" is $7 lower in price now! I forgot to change it yesterday to match the "Sweets YCH" price 😅

Last edited:
Hello!! :D I can do any of the following:
- Two OC's
- One OC and one villager
- Two villagers

Thank you and let me know if you have any other questions~!
i am interested but i'm poor rn so i will be back probably next week when I get paid 👁️ I promise I'm not ignoring ahsdgjdsabjas

Back