• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager art~

Oh you're open! Would you mind trying my rep? Ty!
IMG_20200726_160112_613.jpg

Oh you're open! Would you mind trying my rep? Ty!View attachment 293271
I would LOVE to draw your rep, it's going to be my first 'boy' rep so... don't expect much lol
Do you mind filling out a form just so I know what style you want and if you just want the head or if you want shoulders added?
Post automatically merged:

I really like these drawings you've done here! Have you tried practicing drawing bodies yet?
Thank you! No, I haven't :s but that can be added to the challenge portion of the form so request at your own risk 😂 💕

Last edited:
I really like how you did some of the ones in style 2! I can challenge you to make a half body one but no worries if not! Just the shoulders are fine.

Thank you! No, I haven't :s but that can be added to the challenge portion of the form so request at your own risk 😂 💕
If you'd like you can use some of my drawings as references to help out! That is if you're willing to expand your drawing horizons :>

I'll put a few refs in a spoiler below

here's a rough sketch I do along with the finished product:
1595957075955.png
1595700969690.png

and here's just some other general stuff:
23048872_t1nAMx9uMCzw2bn.jpg
Scarlett 2.jpg
Danny.jpg

obv you'll have to practice a lot to get good at drawing a full body character but I hope this helps out even a bit ^^

AHHHH, SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, I realized I didn't have an image of my island rep saved

Username: xiheeet
Style: Style 1
Reference:
Reff.jpg
Reaction/expression:
a lazy smile, like the one on the reference
Type: just the head please <3
Challenge: The hat on my rep is optional to draw so I'll make it a challenge for you!

Wasn't aware there was a form! So I'll just fill this out.

Username: mewto28
Style: Style 2
Reference: More references here.
IMG_20200726_160112_613.jpg

Reaction/expression: I'll leave it up to you
Type: with shoulders
Challenge: Maybe challenge to do a half body?

If you'd like you can use some of my drawings as references to help out! That is if you're willing to expand your drawing horizons :>

I'll put a few refs in a spoiler below

here's a rough sketch I do along with the finished product:
1595957075955.png
1595700969690.png

and here's just some other general stuff:
23048872_t1nAMx9uMCzw2bn.jpg
.....View attachment 293284.....View attachment 293285

obv you'll have to practice a lot to get good at drawing a full body character but I hope this helps out even a bit ^^
I'd love to use these as reference! Do you have a character you would like me to practice on ? 👀
Post automatically merged:

AHHHH, SORRY I TOOK SO LONG, I realized I didn't have an image of my island rep saved

Username: xiheeet
Style: Style 1
Reference:
Reaction/expression:
a lazy smile, like the one on the reference
Type: just the head please <3
Challenge: The hat on my rep is optional to draw so I'll make it a challenge for you!
I'll try! If I don't like how the hat is turning out, I'll remove it lol

I'd love to use these as reference! Do you have a character you would like me to practice on ? 👀
not any specific character, though most often when I make a request for a human OC I prefer that my NL mayor (Daniel) be drawn, so if you'd like to draw him that would be fine :)

Wasn't aware there was a form! So I'll just fill this out.

Username: mewto28
Style: Style 2
Reference: More references here.
View attachment 293292
Reaction/expression: I'll leave it up to you
Type: with shoulders
Challenge: Maybe challenge to do a half body?
It's ok, whenever I asked for the form I types 'for' and by the time I edited the post you had replied so it's all good lol But thanks for filing it out anyways, since I do refer to them a lot lol
YAY! Style 2 should be good, I've practiced 'boys' in this style so hopefully it won't turn out that bad lol

I know I'm supposed to be resting from art, but I really wanted to try and draw some simple villagers. I tried a different brush for Rodney but I'm not really liking it, I might try and re-do him later with the other brush I use and I'm sure he'll look as cute as Hamphrey 🥰💕
Hamphrey.png
Rodney.png

Last edited:
I know I'm supposed to be resting from art, but I really wanted to try and draw some simple villagers. I tried a different brush for Rodney but I'm not really liking it, I might try and re-do him later with the other brush I use and I'm sure he'll look as cute as Hamphrey 🥰💕
View attachment 293371View attachment 293372
These are super cute!! Also super impressed with your clean line!

I actually really like the brush used for rodney!! Haha, bc I can't so clean lines, I use that kind of brush all the time to do my lineart

These are super cute!! Also super impressed with your clean line!

I actually really like the brush used for rodney!! Haha, bc I can't so clean lines, I use that kind of brush all the time to do my lineart
My bf really likes the texture I added to Rodney, personally I like the outline, but I used the same brush for the filling and I just can't lol

TY! I draw the lines over and over again until I'm happy with the results, 10/10 do not recommend lol 😂

it's true, I also applaud your clean line art. That's a skill that many people have a tough time grasping so kudos :D

In honor of welcoming Flurry onto my island, (huge thanks to @Reneezombie ♡) I decided to draw a picture of her 🥰 💕 💕 💕 It was really hard not adding a nose, but I feel like that would've completely changed her design. On another note, have you noticed that at certain angles Rodney's nose looks like a heart ♥
Flurry.png
Flurry-bow.png
Rodney.png

Last edited:
how do i get your talent? pls teach me! every time i come back on this thread the new art is somehow better than the last!

Ahh I’m so happy you’re improving already! I seriously see a lot of potential in your art dude 🥺❤️

Back