• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Just got a new tablet - so cheap PWYW practice doodle things!~

Elov

Drowsy Deer
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Zipper Sakura
Red Tulip
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
Like the title says, I finally got a new tablet after my other one has been broken for who knows how long.
Don't expect these to be very great, just sort of a cheap pwyw thingy - I'm mainly just doing this for the drawing practice.
And if you don't like what I give you, you can just pay 1tbt idc lol. Leave your refs below!

No examples - because no expectations!

Like the title says, I finally got a new tablet after my other one has been broken for who knows how long.
Don't expect these to be very great, just sort of a cheap pwyw thingy - I'm mainly just doing this for the drawing practice.
And if you don't like what I give you, you can just pay 1tbt idc lol. Leave your refs below!

No examples - because no expectations!

Congratulations on the new tablet.Do you draw mayor?s?

Last edited:
Here is Ren?, if you would like to draw her <:
Also congratz on getting a new tablet! Always fun to get new stuff :D

u can draw anyone from my toyhouse. thank u.

https://toyhou.se/Dedemaura

WKBzxLr.png

Here you go! They were fun to draw c:

Back