• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For Clothes I Lost

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
The custom designs portal has broken my heart once more. In trying to decide what aesthetic I'd like my character to be, I deleted two custom designs I really liked and can't find one from ages ago. This is sort of a last-ditch effort to see if any of y'all happened to download these when they were available, as I don't believe these designs were posted on mainstream design sharing sites (Twitter, pinterest, tumblr, etc.) and were found when I was just browsing. Unfortunately I don't have images, so I can only describe them.

The first 2 were part of a set. They were both long-sleeved dress shirts. They featured a skeleton design, similar to this. One was a black shirt with white bones while the other was a white shirt with black bones, made by the same person. I tried searching general key words, but just couldn't find the darn things. If you happen to find these, or any copycats, please let me know!

This has even less of a chance of being found, but it's worth a shot. I've been looking for this one for about a month now. Uploaded in about late November, it was an ugly Christmas sweater-inspired piece featuring the new form of Zoroark from the upcoming Pokémon Legends. I foolishly didn't grab it at the time since I thought I'd see it again, but I never did. It had mostly pink and red or pink and blue colors, I believe? Who knows. Like I said, this is wishful thinking. It had some stupidly long title without any spaces, and I've tried to bruteforce my way through it, but alas, no avail.

If anyone can find these designs for me, I'd be happy to leave generous tbt tips! Thank you!!

Back