• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Just got a new tablet - so cheap PWYW practice doodle things!~

Elov

Drowsy Deer
Bells
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Zipper Sakura
Red Tulip
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Peach (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
Like the title says, I finally got a new tablet after my other one has been broken for who knows how long.
Don't expect these to be very great, just sort of a cheap pwyw thingy - I'm mainly just doing this for the drawing practice.
And if you don't like what I give you, you can just pay 1tbt idc lol. Leave your refs below!

No examples - because no expectations!

Like the title says, I finally got a new tablet after my other one has been broken for who knows how long.
Don't expect these to be very great, just sort of a cheap pwyw thingy - I'm mainly just doing this for the drawing practice.
And if you don't like what I give you, you can just pay 1tbt idc lol. Leave your refs below!

No examples - because no expectations!

Congratulations on the new tablet.Do you draw mayor?s?

Last edited:
Here is Ren?, if you would like to draw her <:
Also congratz on getting a new tablet! Always fun to get new stuff :D

u can draw anyone from my toyhouse. thank u.

https://toyhou.se/Dedemaura

WKBzxLr.png

Here you go! They were fun to draw c:

Hey, these are my and my boyfriend's mayors, you can draw one or both of them if you'd like!

Back