• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ISLAND AND ART AND WEEDING AND SLOPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to add 4 of the Azalea Stools and 1 Lilly Lamp to my order if that's alright. Also, I'm not sure where to find your friend code, so if you could pm that to me I can get it registered and open my gate.

Last edited:
I'm going to finish up with crimson-miz and ANC and call it a night. I will update my list later. Thank you for understanding.

May I buy all your hibiscus hair pins? :D For 800k is it?

Hey, I'm finally online. I'd like to buy a weeding day set except the lily lamp, sparkling cider, and the 20 gold nuggets. Offer is 200k (for the gold nuggets)?

Last edited:
DeadJo - I will put the total of your order - 2.5 mill - on just the nuggets for you buy in retail. 3@800K and 1 @900k (25 bags +). Give me abt 10 minutes to get it together.

Alright, thanks. You could just put three items- 2 for 999,999 bells and 1 for 500,001 bells, then I can just take my stuff and finish up the trade..

Last edited:
Hi ... I will buy one of each of your Sloppy pieces ... Can I pick up in your town, please? :)
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Closet
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Table

3 X 500K. .... 1.5 mill?

Last edited:
Ok, I have DeadJo order together, but you have not added me as a friend. I won't open my gate until we pop up as friends. And Pennifer needs to add me too. I almost have your order ready :) But you have 6 items on your list, not 3. So if you want all 6 it's twice as much. Plus, I sent you a message that I have a clock not closet (sorry). What would you like?

Last edited:
Open now, come on over DeadJo. Pennifer, can you please wait until she leaves? She has a big order to get thru.

Ok, I have DeadJo order together, but you have not added me as a friend. I won't open my gate until we pop up as friends. And Pennifer needs to add me too. I almost have your order ready :) But you have 6 items on your list, not 3. So if you want all 6 it's twice as much. Plus, I sent you a message that I have a clock not closet (sorry). What would you like?
Oops ... Bad math ... Yes I will take them all ... I will run and get another 1.5 mill from bank in your town ... I have added you now :)

Yes, I closed it while Pennifer is here. I will reopen it in a minute. I wasn't ready for her, so rather than stressing over who to help and who to wait, I closed the gate. She is almost done. Plus, all day it's been crashing with 4 people.

Sorry ... I goofed up quite a bit! Coming when you weren't prepared! I apologize to you both! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back