Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hello everyone..Are you tired of not having any messages on your collectible? Do you wish that whenever you click on a collectible that it says something funny, sentimental or nice? Well you come to the right place. We can do messaging to you for free!

The messaging service includes the following:

Free service:

1. This is your standard messaging service. You send the collectible to me and I will send it right back with a message that you like. This is done in real time. PM me first if I am online and/or the service is open and I will do the messaging in real time for you....Free service is provided only by Bianca. Limit free service to 2 free per day.

Premium Service (15 TBT per row- 5 collectibles)

1. Show us your lineup and we will propose a message for each collectible that connects and ties all together. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you don't like it, there's no need to pay (just respectfully asking not to use them in future). No questions asked. rate is 10 TBT per row so if you want both rows, its 20 TBT.
2. You can choose a writer if you like and pm me your preferred writer and I will coordinate with them.
2. If you want us to go ahead, we will add the messages for you (Free!)

For the Premium Service, please use the form (put n/a or none if not applicable)

Username:
Collectible Line up Names (in order- or provide a visual screenshot of the lineup):
The tone of the messages (dark, light, cheery):
Specific themes you want to incorporate:
Words or specific words that must be there and which collectible:
Do you want them to rhyme:
Do you want one word per collectible:
Any other specifications you want:
Do you have a preferred writer (optional and if so, pm me the name).

Premium Service Add on (10 TBT per row- 5 collectible)

1. If you want us to write the messages but you want different people instead of just one, we can do it with our premium service for just two TBT per person. Just specify who among our line up would you like or prefernces or if you want 10 random people, we can do it! It's up to you!

COMPLETE PACKAGE COMBO (20 TBT- 1 row , 40 TBT - 2 rows)

Yes, Bianca, I want all 10 of my collectibles with messages customized by your staff with all 10 different messages signatures from 10 different people for only 40 TBT. If I want 5 collectible only, its 20 TBT.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
Bianca's is Hiring:

Want to be part of Bianca's Messaging team? 2 TBT per message requested on your part and potentially more if you want to be actual writer! I am looking for pool of messa-ngers who might be contacted to work as part of messaging network. More details if you inquire. Just pm me to find out and you can decide if this is for you!
:) I am still looking for 8 writers and many messa-ngers for this task.

Current Writer List:

1. Biancasbotique

Bianca's Sample Work:

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 2.47.24 AM.png

Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush: "Born from the depths of the sea, a treasure that's meant to be."
Pink Moon Jellyfish: "Drifting on the tides so free, a graceful beauty for all to see."
Blue Moon Jellyfish: "Dancing in the moonlit sea, a shimmering wonder that's meant to be."
Sweet Feather: "Floating on the gentle breeze, a symbol of peace and tranquility."
April (Diamond) Stone: "Sparkling bright like the sun, an energizing force that brings us one."

2. Kiwikenobi

Kiwikenobi's Sample Work:

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 3.05.49 AM.png

3. Foreverfox

Foreverfox Sample Work:

1681776235767.png
This guy’s dancing gets better and better the louder the music gets and the more friends he has around. He’s able to dance over 100 different styles of dances! 🎉
1681776302957.png
The Raven wings on this potion are from a spy Raven who delivered intel to its owner. Taking this potion gives you an espionage itch you can’t scratch enough.
1681776343371.png
This sweet sheepie is an expert at cuddles and bestows peace and sweet dreams to those who hold it close at night 🌘✨
1681776431314.png
The splats on this egg not only change colors in the sun, but they also move with the egg. Be careful handling it, or they’ll mix!

Last edited:
Premium Service (2 Rows for 20 tbt)

Username:

Firesquids

Collectible Line up:
1682093911018.png
1682093911018.png
1682093911018.png
1682093911018.png
1682093911018.png
1682093940245.png1682093940245.png1682093940245.png1682093940245.png1682093940245.png

The tone of the messages:
Cute/
Cheery

Specific themes you want to incorporate:

Just something to do with frogs/mushrooms. I had the song "Five little Speckled Frogs" in mind, some kind of nursery rhyme sounding messages about 5 different frogs would be cool. Also, I would like the half lineup of 5 mushrooms to make sense as part of other potential future lineups too, so please don't make mushrooms dependent on being displayed with the frogs.

Words or specific words that must be there and which collectible:
N/A

Do you want them to rhyme:

I like rhymes, but it's not a necessity. (if you do go with rhymes, please make sure each word is unique, as in no rhyming the same word with itself.)

Do you want one word per collectible:

I would like at least clause, phrase, or sentence on each collectible.

Any other specifications you want:
N/A

Do you have a preferred writer (optional and if so, pm me the name).

PM'd you :)

Back