• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Will you keep playing NL after online closes?

I would like to say so, most of my duration of playing new leaf has been playing offline only sometime recently have I discovered online (thanks to this forum & reddit) now I'm very regretful for not finding out sooner. Better late than never! I've met a lot of kind people along the way <3

Im currently only going back on the 3ds once in a while, as for when there are events on here or i feel nostalgic, so it going offline isnt an issue for me. I defiantly put more hours into New Leaf than New Horizons but in New Leaf i was never big on Online features anyway after having a few bad Tormiter Island experiences

Yes, I will continue to play my town of Bell Tree. As soon as one of the sisterly villagers gives me the hot spring PWP, ????, I'm going to create a secluded sanctuary type area in a part of the town that is still open space. After that, I will probably move on from New Leaf. Onward and upward, my friends!

I’ve never played new leaf online🤯 so yeah I will still play

Definitely will~
I was beforehand working on organising the amount of items I had (which is why it took me a bit to figure out what items I wanted to show, and what to hide in the hidden storage lol), so I could play properly. It will be nice to go back and actually have proper conversations with my villagers.
Maybe finally get Mudge off my own? Him, and Avery have placed themselves in areas that aren't great, and they weren't the people I was looking for.
I've always wanted to try out Medli, and need to get her amiibo beforehand.

Besides, I have two other towns that aren't as completed as Ereta; one being completely new, but unsure if I should reset that one.

I also like the holiday events a lot more, plus April fools and Zipper are gonna meet again this year, love that.

For sure i will! I mostly play offline, so online services closing is not even a big deal to me. I still have the motivation to make my town nice for my villagers, and for myself, as my town is my chill spot. 🌸

I might pop on again for New Year's Eve this year, but that's probably the last I'm doing of it for a long time.

Back