• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's something you forgot was an NL feature?

Gabby

Ancient Member
Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
I forgot about main street and also forgot about the mini games. Honestly, I had fun with NL, but it's kind of a blur playing it so long ago (my DS wasn't even updated to the amiibo update!). When I logged on for this event, I had a lot to re-learn.

What about you? What was something you forgot about?

I forgot just how little storage space there is (especially pre-Welcome Amiibo update).. Idk how I managed

I also completely forgot that flowers can wilt if you don't have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, and that digging up a shrub just removes it from existence!

I forgot you could sit on rocks. Why they never allowed us to sit on rocks now, I have no idea.
And that for Cyrus to custom your item, you need to wait a i wanna say half an hour, before its finished, and I kinda miss that. It' lets you go off for a bit and do something else; though I always forgot to pick it up before they closed XD

i forgot that villagers will sometimes just arrive at your house for no reason. a couple of minutes ago while i was redecorating, snake pulled up, gave me a froggy chair and then left after two minutes. he didn't even want to see the other rooms lol

I had forgotten how the villager visits (visiting the player's home or the villager's home) will make you choose a time for later. The wait is a really long time sometimes! I much prefer when the visits are instant then I don't need to remember a set time. Even when they barge in on me at home I prefer that over setting a time for later.

and that digging up a shrub just removes it from existence!
Yes I had forgotten about this as well . I remembered when I accidentally dug up a shrub when trying to dig up a fossil.

I also forgot you could just pick up flowers without a shovel.

i forgot about sitting on rocks LMAO i accidentally sat on one the other day and i was like... wut lol

i forgot about sitting on rocks LMAO i accidentally sat on one the other day and i was like... wut lol
Can't believe they then removed that from ACNH.

I forgot about all the small features that got added with Welcome Amiibo. That update came way too late in the time frame for me to enjoy it properly.

Back