• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Intentionally leaving your house smaller?

I always thought this was such a tempting idea but for some reason I felt pressured by the game to max out on the upgrades every time. Decorating for such large rooms was kinda challenging and a little too much

Also, I kinda wish we could "move in" an 11th villager at the campsite, so that it's always occupied! I think that would have been so cute in both New Leaf and New Horizons (wish NH had the igloo in the winter, though)

My mayor house is fully upgraded but my second player house has some medium sized rooms still.

Houses that just have a main floor (no side rooms), an upstairs, and a basement always feel really cozy to me whenever I come across that layout in a dream address.

Back