• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

I'd buy all the collectibles I've ever wanted, starting with Sheep Plush.. I'd probably do some contests/raffles/giveaways too!

Update because I changed my mind: I would host an art contest with big TBT prizes and every participant would receive TBT! Maybe I'd save a lil TBT for myself.

Last edited:
I'd buy a stupid amount of art. I'm not a HUGE collectible fanatic, and I might host a giveaway or two, but mostly art. I like art. Hehe funny colors

I'd start a forum contest. I love playing as a game show host. That's always fun!

Tbh, I'd probably just keep it in my sidebar 😅 I feel like having 100k bells in your sidebar is more impressive than owning any one collectible. Now that I think about it, I can't remember having more than 1k tbt in years

Tbh, I'd probably just keep it in my sidebar 😅 I feel like having 100k bells in your sidebar is more impressive than owning any one collectible. Now that I think about it, I can't remember having more than 1k tbt in years
It’s been a while since I was over 10k TBT. Though me being under 1k TBT is a lot rarer these days.

ok, absent my early quips about overall market economics, for an alternative:

if I had 100k tbt, then I could maybe purchase a heart or a flower glow wand

10k is a huge amount. I have only been over this once. Collectable dreams are frustrating and expensive 🥺💜
The most I ever had on this site was 20k+ TBT, and I sustained that balance for like three to four months. 2019 was the year I rarely stayed under 10k TBT.

ok, absent my early quips about overall market economics, for an alternative:

if I had 100k tbt, then I could maybe purchase a heart or a flower glow wand
Desperately want a heart wand. It is an impossible dream 💔

Desperately want a heart wand. It is an impossible dream 💔

put more 2016 fair wands into circulation, so we don't all have to compete over mythical crumbs

it's not like I'd be completely in the clear, anyways, probably. since it's entirely possible I'd still end up trying to date swap for 2016 ones, in the end

I would change my username because I absolutely hate the one I have right now and I don’t know why I chose it in the first place…. 🥺

If there’s anything I want more than having 100,000 TBT, it would be having 10,000 TBT or 20,000 TBT. As of now, I’m 6,500 TBT away from having 10,000 TBT, and I’m even further from having 20,000 TBT. Unless if you’re on a collectible shopping spree, there isn’t any reason to have more than 100,000 TBT. Hence why I would give away lots.

I wouldn't know what to do with all of that but I would definitely go see if I can buy a Kirby Easter egg from another user.
This is kinda sad because I don't know if I need a Kirby Easter egg anymore. Sure, I still love the Kirby series, but... Hmm.
I still don't actually know what I would do with all the TBT.

I'd buy some art and a fresh feather and black feather! I'd also put away 8k in savings. But 100k is way more than I'd ever use, so I'd give the rest of it away in contests and raffles.

I would change my username because I absolutely hate the one I have right now and I don’t know why I chose it in the first place…. 🥺 It doesn’t have too be 100,000 TBT - I’d be more happy with the amount of TBT you need to change your username

I’d change my username name to Disneyfangirl23 😊

Last edited:
I would probably buy whatever I wanted from the shop at the moment and donate the remaining amount. Maybe keep 1/3rd for future shop purchases.

If I were that rich, I’d donate a portion to some people who need it the most, then put the rest in my savings because when I get to more than 200 TBT I’ll be tempted to spend it all. If there’s something I want that costs TBT, I can just withdraw the amount needed and go from there. I will still continue saving up, though.

Back