• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had 100,000 TBT Bells...

Buy collectables and save some of it for the new game. And whatever was left I'd donate to the new people who join this site.

I'd just give it all away like always do. It's pretty meh for me at this point.

I would buy a Username Change, maybe buy also some collectables, keep some and also make a giveaway

Been there, done that. The value comes from giving them away more than having them.

Been there, done that. The value comes from giving them away more than having them.

I knew only four users that got up to that point, and they all went up there within the last four months of 2014. And I see your point on when the bells are even more valuable. Everyone agrees, except for Mr. Krabs and Scrooge McDuck.

Last edited:
i'd buy all the dobutsu no mori collectibles and then give the rest away!

I wouldn't know what to do with all of that but I would definitely go see if I can buy a Kirby Easter egg from another user.

I'd probably buy all of the collectables I wanted from other users and give away the rest ヾ(?▽`;)

Buy a niiiice sig, do a giveaway of some sort, maybe a contest, try to buy some cool collectables like that moon wand omg and save some.

i honestly have no idea. i’ve never had 10k tbt at one time before, let alone 100k LOL

there are quite a few rare/expensive collectibles that i would love to own, so i would buy the ones that are up for sale right now, and start searching for the ones that aren’t. i would buy dream collectibles for my friends if any of them are up for sale as well, and send tbt to others to contribute to their dream collectible(s) funds. i’d host giveaways, and commission some of the magnificent artists on here.

after all of that, i’d put whatever’s left into my ABD for future commissions, giveaways, purchases etc.

Since groups are no longer a thing, the promises on my OP are now null. So if I had 100,000 TBT…

I would definitely give away Bells. I would also go on some collectible shopping spree to have more of each category of collectibles, and buy art. And yes, hoarding TBT is one of the things I would do. I’d only hoard 20,000 TBT.

I would purchase all the dream collectibles that my friends are after. If there was anything left I'd then offer to pay someone to make me a regular usage sig :)

I’d buy a star glow wand as that is the last wishlist collectable I want 😊

I’d then do a giveaway for the rest as I’d like to help others in getting there dream collectables 🥰

Back