• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway I need someone to hold Molly. NOT to keep c:

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3641-2793-6219
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (119) +
So due to losing Fauna from a strange happening (my DS randomly set to Jan 1st 2012, and I ended up going back to today's date and losing Fauna of all villagers to be lost.)

Molly is another favourite who I need holding.
It will be about a day or so until I reset.
Please make sure you won't tt her out, I'd literally die.

Thank you. This means a lot as I'm giving up my whole town for a single villager c:

I'd love to hold her for you but I don't know how long it would take for me to get her to move out again :(

Awh. I'd hold her but I don't think I've cycled 16 villagers :c

My sister could hold her - she's a TTer but I don't know how long it would take her to get her out.

are you a tter? I don't mind waiting, maybe she'll pop up randomly in my new town and you could keep or give her to someone who wants her.

I have to get her out first if that's okay, then you can come collect her.

This means so much, tyvm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh Jess your post popped up too xD I don't mind either of you, I think Chiara would be best as I got Molly from you in the first place
and this was like a week ago? xD
Thanks for your amazing offer though c:

I'll do my best to TT her out as best as I can when the time comes :) I believe I have space too, Marshal is moving out today. So I'll have 2 free spaces :)

If that somehow doesn't work out, I'm here as a backup I guess? :3

i can hold her but i do not TT her out so you have to wait until the games say that she moves

Oh sorry Markfijn I was on about Jellybeans' idea, I didn't see your post c:

Thank you and Chiara anyway c:

Back