• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I just deleted my town.

Cheren

Broken crayons still color.
Bells
Switch
4048-5747-5597
Tasty Cake
And Tom Nook didn't show up. What did I do wrong?

You were supposed to let your tree grow 3 times. (Looks like a regular tree) Nook would've shown up then.

If Isabelle didn't say. "Ok. If you feel THAT strongly about it." Then you did it wrong. That's all I can say.

What I'm trying to understand is how I did it wrong if my tree was at level three.

This is a brand new thing -people dont understand how it works yet.

Theres probably multiple requirements. They aren't all known yet.

Post on here more, get TBT and sell that for IGB.

This is a brand new thing -people dont understand how it works yet.

Theres probably multiple requirements. They aren't all known yet.

Post on here more, get TBT and sell that for IGB.

Thanks. I kind of think Nintendo should've made all of the requirements clear when they released the update. It seems kind of... I don't know, rude? To withhold information like that. I actually like my new town, but it would've nice if I still had my catalog and some extra bells for PWPs...

Thanks. I kind of think Nintendo should've made all of the requirements clear when they released the update. It seems kind of... I don't know, rude? To withhold information like that. I actually like my new town, but it would've nice if I still had my catalog and some extra bells for PWPs...

I can help you with cataloging some things if I have them and I can send you some bells if you'd like, to help you out

I can help you with cataloging some things if I have them and I can send you some bells if you'd like, to help you out

That's very kind of you, but I have to decline. There were some items I wanted to keep from my old town, but I didn't really need them. I'll be fine without my catalog and the bells, but I wouldn't mind having some clothes and a new hairstyle, heh.

That's very kind of you, but I have to decline. There were some items I wanted to keep from my old town, but I didn't really need them. I'll be fine without my catalog and the bells, but I wouldn't mind having some clothes and a new hairstyle, heh.

If you want then, you can come over and use my shampoodle?

Your town tree had to have at least two large leaf-balls or clusters on it.

You had to click "Rebuild the town" > "Yes, I'm sure" > "I want a new town!" (DO NOT SAY "I want to take a break." YOU WILL NOT get your bells, and the town will still restart anyway.) > Tom Nook will appear and give you an estimate on your town. You can choose to sell your catalog along with it.

Back