• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I just deleted my town.

Cheren

Broken crayons still color.
Bells
Switch
4048-5747-5597
Tasty Cake
And Tom Nook didn't show up. What did I do wrong?

You were supposed to let your tree grow 3 times. (Looks like a regular tree) Nook would've shown up then.

If Isabelle didn't say. "Ok. If you feel THAT strongly about it." Then you did it wrong. That's all I can say.

What I'm trying to understand is how I did it wrong if my tree was at level three.

This is a brand new thing -people dont understand how it works yet.

Theres probably multiple requirements. They aren't all known yet.

Post on here more, get TBT and sell that for IGB.

This is a brand new thing -people dont understand how it works yet.

Theres probably multiple requirements. They aren't all known yet.

Post on here more, get TBT and sell that for IGB.

Thanks. I kind of think Nintendo should've made all of the requirements clear when they released the update. It seems kind of... I don't know, rude? To withhold information like that. I actually like my new town, but it would've nice if I still had my catalog and some extra bells for PWPs...

Thanks. I kind of think Nintendo should've made all of the requirements clear when they released the update. It seems kind of... I don't know, rude? To withhold information like that. I actually like my new town, but it would've nice if I still had my catalog and some extra bells for PWPs...

I can help you with cataloging some things if I have them and I can send you some bells if you'd like, to help you out

I can help you with cataloging some things if I have them and I can send you some bells if you'd like, to help you out

That's very kind of you, but I have to decline. There were some items I wanted to keep from my old town, but I didn't really need them. I'll be fine without my catalog and the bells, but I wouldn't mind having some clothes and a new hairstyle, heh.

That's very kind of you, but I have to decline. There were some items I wanted to keep from my old town, but I didn't really need them. I'll be fine without my catalog and the bells, but I wouldn't mind having some clothes and a new hairstyle, heh.

If you want then, you can come over and use my shampoodle?

Your town tree had to have at least two large leaf-balls or clusters on it.

You had to click "Rebuild the town" > "Yes, I'm sure" > "I want a new town!" (DO NOT SAY "I want to take a break." YOU WILL NOT get your bells, and the town will still restart anyway.) > Tom Nook will appear and give you an estimate on your town. You can choose to sell your catalog along with it.

Back