• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for people to play with.

Angel-

A guy who's here
Bells
Switch
5914-1623-2899
Hiya, I just recently arrived to this website in hopes of finding people to play with in animal crossing new leaf. I have never really visited anyones town, like ever. So I wanted to tske the time and just do some online before it shutdown for good. Im still pretty to new to new leaf, since my old save data got deleted so it also my help me in the long run. If anyone wants to play let me know, my 3DS FC is 4699-6440-3756. I genuinely just wanna chill, relax and have fun. Thanks.

hi, I haven’t done much online play either, so it would be nice to play with you ( ' ▽ ' ) my FC is 2810-3200-7709, I might be able to play in an hour or two

hi, I haven’t done much online play either, so it would be nice to play with you ( ' ▽ ' ) my FC is 2810-3200-7709, I might be able to play in an hour or two
If you have some time today we could potentially play. I have some time today not sure if it will change but let me know if your open!

If you have some time today we could potentially play. I have some time today not sure if it will change but let me know if your open!
I do have time today but it might be like 6 hours from now

Aw, I most likely won't be on my 3ds by that time (probably having dinner) so it may not work out.
I mean I can play after you eat, like for an hr or two. if not does tomorrow or the weekend work?

I mean maybe, if im available around 6 hours from now I'll let you know.

I mean I can play after you eat, like for an hr or two. if not does tomorrow or the weekend work?
I got some time right now, not sure if your still available if not it's fine.

Back