• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you decorate your town?

With most of my past towns, I only dabbled in landscaping and kept them pretty foresty because I like the vibe.
With my current town, I decided to finally "manicure" my town with paths and bushes and flowers; the whole works! It's actually a lot of fun!! Though it does take quite some time to do.

No not really. Since New Horizions spoiled me with putting objects whereever you want I could not decorate the Town the way I wanted it too. I don't really like how every object is "Public Works" and you have to spend a lot of bells just to get the item placed in town. Which takes a day to do.

I didn't decorate mine much either! I had big dreams for it though. I liked to just let my villagers go wherever and I didn't wanna try to put down any paths, but I did plan on decorating with trees and flowers and pwps. The town I still have wasn't my original and by the time I started unlocking the main street stops and everything I guess is when my playing time started fizzing out, so when I popped back in after all these years my town looked pretty barren.

Back