How well do you sleep?

I cannot stop laughing at your comments recently. You do a good job at being funny, xD.

Anyways, I’m not a morning person, but I also sleep with the light on, so it takes me about an hour to fall asleep. It’s probably not particularly healthy, but it’s just the way I grew up. The dark is one of my three fears in life, so it would be really difficult to sleep in the dark.

Thanks. c:

I can fall asleep easily. But I can't sleep well. I have several nightmares every night that wake me up for about 5 months now. My friends tell me I should see a doctor.

But I haven't

I can fall asleep easily. But I can't sleep well. I have several nightmares every night that wake me up for about 5 months now. My friends tell me I should see a doctor.

But I haven't

Ooo, that sounds painful. I had nightmares at times the past couple weeks while getting ready for university again, but that was just because I had desserts/sweets before going to sleep. Cutting those out like they should be has helped me wake up at 6 a.m. again with no interruptions during the night.

I hope you figure out how to stop having nightmares soon! :)

I have really bad insomnia, so my sleeping is essentially a medicated sleep. It's not always the greatest but at least it's better than not sleeping at all.

I will say there is nothing more than I love than crawling into bed.

While I fall asleep right away in my own bed in the dark/at night, I have a hard time falling asleep when there's noises I'm unfamiliar with. Just as an example I live right on a busy street with lots of buses, pedestrians loudly (drunkenly) talking, etc. and I can fall asleep just fine. But then if I'm suddenly sleeping somewhere with loud snoring or even if it's too quiet I have a hard time sleeping until I get used to it, and then I'm fine again--just have to adapt I guess. But I definitely can't sleep on planes!!

I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping back at home, but on campus I value rest more I think. I also come from a city so a suburban campus is a lot more peaceful to rest

Moderately well, I have to be totally exhausted to get a fully decent sleep, which is kinda annoying.
Sometimes it can take me an hour to sleep.

i think i have the worst insomnia in the world. took a whole bottle of sleeping pills last night and i still got like one ****in hour. also my nightmares from ptsd uwu

Last edited:
I mean, if I'm really tired and worn out, I'll fall asleep real quick. But when my mind doesn't want to sleep, it'll take hours for me to fall asleep.

It depends, though I should be going to bed at 11pm at least (I say, as its almost 1am right now) but I keep going to bed later due to insomnia. If I'm worn out for the day it's easier for me fall asleep, otherwise I just drink chamomile tea to help me fall asleep instead. As long as I get a minimum of 6 hours sleep I can function properly.

Last edited:
Surprisingly well considering the anxiety I've been* having lately. I only sleep for about 4-6 hours as well.

Last edited:
terribly. i've had issues with insomnia since i was a teenager and i've yet to find anything that really helps. i don't like taking medications, so i'm usually up all night or waking constantly when i do fall asleep.

i think i have the worst insomnia in the world. took a whole bottle of sleeping pills last night and i still got like one ****in hour. also my nightmares from ptsd uwu

terribly. i've had issues with insomnia since i was a teenager and i've yet to find anything that really helps. i don't like taking medications, so i'm usually up all night or waking constantly when i do fall asleep.

Wow I'm so sorry :c

Last edited:
Overall I sleep okay I guess. The hardest part for me sometimes is getting to sleep in the first place, as sometimes I can't settle myself or my thoughts. Once I'm asleep I usually stay asleep, sometimes waking up but not staying awake for a long time. If I've had a long, hard day I fall asleep a lot faster and the quality of my sleep is much higher. Most nights my brain is still active while I sleep so I hardly feel well rested haha.

Not too shabby as long as I'm in my own bed. I can fall asleep with my light/lamp on but I prefer not to. Background noise will keep me up if I can hear it (like if the tv in the other room is up too loud because I start to focus on it). On a good night I can sleep all the way through but I can often expect to wake up once or twice for a number of reasons, and I can almost always count on my sore neck/shoulders waking me up if I stay asleep for too long anyway. :I it's a lot harder for me to fall asleep if I'm anywhere besides home. It just feels weird, like I can't let myself relax enough.. and no one's bed is as comfortable as mine!! haha (forreal though it's like most beds are uncomfy af)

Like a log. Like mud. Like a piggie queen. I for sure end up waking up to the dead black screen of my 3DS/2DS. It's because TOO BUSY!! HELP!!! I don't wanna pass out all the time!! ;v;

Back