• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

How well do you sleep?

I cannot stop laughing at your comments recently. You do a good job at being funny, xD.

Anyways, I’m not a morning person, but I also sleep with the light on, so it takes me about an hour to fall asleep. It’s probably not particularly healthy, but it’s just the way I grew up. The dark is one of my three fears in life, so it would be really difficult to sleep in the dark.

Thanks. c:

I can fall asleep easily. But I can't sleep well. I have several nightmares every night that wake me up for about 5 months now. My friends tell me I should see a doctor.

But I haven't

I can fall asleep easily. But I can't sleep well. I have several nightmares every night that wake me up for about 5 months now. My friends tell me I should see a doctor.

But I haven't

Ooo, that sounds painful. I had nightmares at times the past couple weeks while getting ready for university again, but that was just because I had desserts/sweets before going to sleep. Cutting those out like they should be has helped me wake up at 6 a.m. again with no interruptions during the night.

I hope you figure out how to stop having nightmares soon! :)

I have really bad insomnia, so my sleeping is essentially a medicated sleep. It's not always the greatest but at least it's better than not sleeping at all.

I will say there is nothing more than I love than crawling into bed.

While I fall asleep right away in my own bed in the dark/at night, I have a hard time falling asleep when there's noises I'm unfamiliar with. Just as an example I live right on a busy street with lots of buses, pedestrians loudly (drunkenly) talking, etc. and I can fall asleep just fine. But then if I'm suddenly sleeping somewhere with loud snoring or even if it's too quiet I have a hard time sleeping until I get used to it, and then I'm fine again--just have to adapt I guess. But I definitely can't sleep on planes!!

I used to have a lot of trouble sleeping back at home, but on campus I value rest more I think. I also come from a city so a suburban campus is a lot more peaceful to rest

Moderately well, I have to be totally exhausted to get a fully decent sleep, which is kinda annoying.
Sometimes it can take me an hour to sleep.

i think i have the worst insomnia in the world. took a whole bottle of sleeping pills last night and i still got like one ****in hour. also my nightmares from ptsd uwu

Last edited:
I mean, if I'm really tired and worn out, I'll fall asleep real quick. But when my mind doesn't want to sleep, it'll take hours for me to fall asleep.

It depends, though I should be going to bed at 11pm at least (I say, as its almost 1am right now) but I keep going to bed later due to insomnia. If I'm worn out for the day it's easier for me fall asleep, otherwise I just drink chamomile tea to help me fall asleep instead. As long as I get a minimum of 6 hours sleep I can function properly.

Last edited:
Surprisingly well considering the anxiety I've been* having lately. I only sleep for about 4-6 hours as well.

Last edited:
terribly. i've had issues with insomnia since i was a teenager and i've yet to find anything that really helps. i don't like taking medications, so i'm usually up all night or waking constantly when i do fall asleep.

i think i have the worst insomnia in the world. took a whole bottle of sleeping pills last night and i still got like one ****in hour. also my nightmares from ptsd uwu

terribly. i've had issues with insomnia since i was a teenager and i've yet to find anything that really helps. i don't like taking medications, so i'm usually up all night or waking constantly when i do fall asleep.

Wow I'm so sorry :c

Last edited:
Overall I sleep okay I guess. The hardest part for me sometimes is getting to sleep in the first place, as sometimes I can't settle myself or my thoughts. Once I'm asleep I usually stay asleep, sometimes waking up but not staying awake for a long time. If I've had a long, hard day I fall asleep a lot faster and the quality of my sleep is much higher. Most nights my brain is still active while I sleep so I hardly feel well rested haha.

Not too shabby as long as I'm in my own bed. I can fall asleep with my light/lamp on but I prefer not to. Background noise will keep me up if I can hear it (like if the tv in the other room is up too loud because I start to focus on it). On a good night I can sleep all the way through but I can often expect to wake up once or twice for a number of reasons, and I can almost always count on my sore neck/shoulders waking me up if I stay asleep for too long anyway. :I it's a lot harder for me to fall asleep if I'm anywhere besides home. It just feels weird, like I can't let myself relax enough.. and no one's bed is as comfortable as mine!! haha (forreal though it's like most beds are uncomfy af)

Like a log. Like mud. Like a piggie queen. I for sure end up waking up to the dead black screen of my 3DS/2DS. It's because TOO BUSY!! HELP!!! I don't wanna pass out all the time!! ;v;

Back