• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Nook Miles do you have? (2023 version!)

How many Nook Miles do you have?

• 0 -100,000

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • 100,001 - 250,000

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • 250,001 - 500,000

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • 500,001 -1,000,000

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • 1,000,001 - 2,000,000

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 2,000,000 +

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
I made one of these polls quite a while ago, but if you guys are anything like me then chances are you have wayyy more nook miles now than you did last year. Im not sure what the highest number of miles I've seen is, but it's something in the range of 1 million - would love to know if folks have gone beyond that!

In case anybody wanted to know, my total is 251,100 right now, but I did just spend a bunch. It was silly of me really because I'm actually trying to get to 5 million (dont ask).

Last edited:
635,000 Nook Miles on my main island (1st switch)
50,000 Nook Miles on my 2nd island (2nd switch)

I stopped playing NH a while ago but apparently I have 220,400 miles. I thought it would’ve been lower tbh.

Haven’t played properly in forever, really miss the fun of when the game was released and so much going on. I have 109,050. i wish it didn’t take as much time to generate nmts. I would love to give to people who would use them. Might need to do giveaways as I have 16,655,191 bells 🫢

Now that I have started the game, I have lots of weeding to do 😂💜

My island rep has 120,000. I don’t know about the other profiles.

I've been sitting at around 415k and never really climbed higher than that. Nook miles are one of those things that I'll do unintentionally.

i had to boot up my game to check (it’s still in january 🤣), but i’m currently at 1,327,320! i’ve spent a lot of time completing nm achievements and don’t spend my miles all that much, so they’ve added up over time 😅

i had to boot up my game to check (it’s still in january 🤣), but i’m currently at 1,327,320! i’ve spent a lot of time completing nm achievements and don’t spend my miles all that much, so they’ve added up over time 😅
i am…. so jealous of you. legitimately impressed

Around 230,000 NM at the moment. Gonna spend them all looking for Agnes and Amelia once I've moved somebody out.

I have a cumulative total, using four human characters, of just north of 2M in earned Nook Miles on my main island.

Here is a tip: You can generate up to 10k in earned Nook Miles redecorating villager houses. This is 1,000 per villager. Each game date. And you can do it by, say, simply changing out the door decoration on the exterior of a house.

Last I checked I'm sure I had 100,000 something I haven't been collecting my daily amount and I have been meaning to keep working on completing my checklist to earn medals.

Less than 100,000 the last time I checked because I always exhaust them for island hopping, etc

I have a cumulative total, using four human characters, of just north of 2M in earned Nook Miles on my main island.

Here is a tip: You can generate up to 10k in earned Nook Miles redecorating villager houses. This is 1,000 per villager. Each game date. And you can do it by, say, simply changing out the door decoration on the exterior of a house.
you have just absolutely revolutionised my nook miles goals. thank you, hero

Main Island- Player 1 has 1,903,000 Miles. The other 2 side players have about 450K.
2nd Island- Player 1 has 864,000 Miles. The other 3 side player have about 260K.

All players visited Kappa Islands when the update dropped to get the DIY recipes/ resources. Stopped visiting last year.

Note to self, unlock this ASAP.

At 85k at the moment.

Note to self, unlock this ASAP.

At 85k at the moment.

Keep in mind … You can take on redecoration of all villagers’s houses on the same date. So, if you do that … on the next game date you will be rewarded with 1,000 earned Nook Miles per villager’s house. This is how you can earn up to 10,000 Nook Miles.

I personally have not engaged with taking it to this level because my main island is set. This can be a help to anyone needing and/or wanting more Nook Miles to go villager hunting.

Keep in mind … You can take on redecoration of all villagers’s houses on the same date. So, if you do that … on the next game date you will be rewarded with 1,000 earned Nook Miles per villager’s house. This is how you can earn up to 10,000 Nook Miles.

I personally have not engaged with taking it to this level because my main island is set. This can be a help to anyone needing and/or wanting more Nook Miles to go villager hunting.

Well, I'll probably do it if I'm ever running low.

Which might happen once I unlock everything I want to purchase.

Back