• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many bells do you have?

Is Tom Nook proud of you?

• Total voters

Zerous

beep boop
Bells
Switch
2944-5199-8685
White Tulip
White Rose
White Rose
White Violet
Purple Violet
Red Tulip
White Tulip
From release to online shutdown, new leaf has been out for 12-13 years. Over the time spent with the game, I was curious how many bells (igb) everyone has amassed?

I had to go check in game, but turns out I have a bit over 70 million at the moment! I think that's due to a mix of going to tortimer's island for bugs a lot, plus the exchange rate between igb and tbt before new horizon's release.

Last I checked, I only have like 1.5 million or something like that. Admittedly not a lot relatively, though I did manage to get all of that without turnips, which is interesting.

I think I passed the 10 million mark recently. I mainly bought everything immediately once I had enough when I played more actively and didn't have a plan yet. I'm currently debating whether I should save up enough for my plans or until I hit the maximum, to get the achievements.

Booted up the game to a humble 10mil bells!

i think i have ~16,000,000. I don't use turnips too much because I always forget about them, so almost all of my bells came from trading with people and selling bugs and fish. So I think it's pretty good, more than I'll ever use anyway. Getting the gold bell badge that way is another story..

I just checked and I have 15,600,466

Last edited:
update: I lied. I remembered my shopkeeper alt should probably have a decent amount so decided to check with them plus my other alts, and it's 101,607,521 igb total across all characters, on-hand+abd deposits

The maximum amount, I hate to admit, but I remember editing my save in 2017 and giving myself the maximum amount of bells in NL.

Somewhere in the mid 40,000,000 range. I think it’s 46,000,000. I’ve just been saving bells in my ABD ever since I finished all of the loans since I’ve got nothing else to do with them.

Currently I have 50 mill bells! I got it to be 1 billion bells though before giving them away to other people

I have just under 40 million in-game last I checked.

I have around 5 million left after upgrading my homes and all the public works projects! My dream is to get enough bells for the ABD machine item someday.

I only have a little over 10 million. All from catching bugs and the occasional turnips. I always felt like I had enough but would've been cool to have more.

I only have 14 mil, and that's because I sold my old town… I remember being surprised at people having so many bells online, I don’t think I ever realized turnips were so busted until recently. that’s probably why I’ve usually only had around 100k-300k

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
Back