• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many Nook Miles do you have? (2023 version!)

How many Nook Miles do you have?

• 0 -100,000

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • 100,001 - 250,000

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • 250,001 - 500,000

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • 500,001 -1,000,000

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • 1,000,001 - 2,000,000

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 2,000,000 +

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have less than 30,000 because I haven't been playing that long. I've used quite a number of them buying items in the nook miles redemption section of the ABD and flying to other islands when I was looking for new villagers to add to my island. I do grind some out every day and now that I have all of my villagers, I have been seeing my nook miles grow. But I have over 8 mil bells, does that count, lol.

I have around 70000 at all time; whenever I go up I find a use to them, but whenever I go lower for some reason I don't need miles so the number goes back up !

Like 70k. I buy NMT when I need to grind anything as my latest island is not complete yet.

nice to know i'm pretty firmly in the middle of things with 140k ! 🫰

for some reason i thought folks would have miiiiillions more 😂

Well I lied! I just logged in and realized I have over 200,000. Guess I was a tad off.

I usually only have around 30,000 at any given moment. I don't think I've ever come close to 100k+ before.

Last time I checked, I was around 558,000 on my main player account on Wahu. I'm not even anywhere close to fully completing the Nook Miles+ achievement yet.

Apparently over 300k now!! I don't buy too much with them I guess, I don't have the patience to do hour long hunts so I don't spend on nmts like lots of people have. 😅

Idk like 118K or something like that. To be fair, I'm just getting back into NH after a two-year hiatus, but still.

Apparently over 300k now!! I don't buy too much with them I guess, I don't have the patience to do hour long hunts so I don't spend on nmts like lots of people have. 😅

I tend to not use them on NMTs, because those islands are so boring compared to how fun and useful I find the boat tours from Kapp'n.

I do spend mine on NMTs when I have a ton of fishing bait saved up so I can try for the Giant Trevally on a Mystery Island; I've heard those are better for trying for pier fish.

I did that recently and now I'm down to about 100k miles again.

I have a lot for a new island but also a lot I wanna buy, sorta saving it until I know what types of areas I want on my island.

Buying 1 NMT at a time is hellishly tedious. Ugh

As of today I have 77,290

I've spent a lot in the past on dreamie hunting and not a lot of work on earning more which I really need to get better at.

Just checked, I've got exactly 49,150. I usually save ~200k for 100 NMT and then go on a villager hunt (at least until I get the last couple of villagers I want) so I rarely go over that amount.

300,000. I was surprised it wasn't more, but I've got pretty much everything i need in game at this point so it doesn't matter

I have less than 100k but I haven't been doing too much in terms of actually grinding for them! So I'm sure I could get a lot more!

I'm at 443,000 right now. I generally do the multiplier ones that are easy each day. Just got back to playing again, and I have been enjoying the Kapp'n Mystery Islands for the first time.

Back