• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How many internet tabs do you have open?

Right now, 1 for the Basement, 1 for Brewster's Café, this thread, a Youtube video, and my main multireddit.

Currently? 6. Sorry, 5, I could close one cause I'm not using it right now. 5 tabs is even a lot for me, but I've got art references up for Artfight, as well as a video I was watching and TBT. Tab hoarding just makes me overstimulated, and I gotta close em. 😵

Right now I have four tabs open, I try not to have a lot of tabs open mostly because when I was on my old computer it would cause my browser to freeze but I suppose I don't have to worry about that now since I have a new computer.

Well....in this specific window I have 8 tabs open...
In ANOTHER window I have 26 open, why? Because I remembered a specific Youtuber I used to watch and remembered I had some of her videos in a bookmarks folder, so I grabbed a bunch of them I wanted to watch and didn't realize I had so many at once.
Why so many? I'm going down a relaxing, zone out couple days right now so I'm allowing myself to build up a crap ton of stuff to watch.
And why not leave them in the bookmark or use OneTab? Because for some reason it's easier to just close the tab and boom there's the new one.

on my phone as of rn, i've got 4 other tabs open (3 are shoe colours and 1 is a t-shirt). i've had quite a bit more on the computer when i've been searching the forum threads for spoopy eggies. i don't usually have 20 tabs open or so. i also learnt about tab groups the other day!!

19 tabs open at the moment.. 3 of them are The Bell Tree because reasons 🥴 One is Wikipedia, most of them are google searches, one is a Domestika course that I have barely gotten around to..

1690452365966.png

Including TBT, I have 4 tabs open. I'm writing a list of SoaD songs by album to put in Wheel of Names (while also listening to SoaD, aha).

Six.
  • Two are on TBT.
  • Two spreadsheets (one Camp TBT related, one for a video game).
  • One is a game guide related to the aforementioned spreadsheet.
  • One is a recipe.

75 😭 recipes, youtube videos I mean to watch but never get around to, important little pieces of information for games I’m playing. I go through and try to clear it out once in awhile but never get below like 50-60.

2 regular tabs and 6 pinned tabs !
In order there's this page, a let's play video on youtube that I must watch, then pinned are my budget, a spreadsheet, my japanese lesson page, 2 mail tracking pages and a page to last year's tbt fair with the time in EDT on it

278 across four separate windows. RAM? What RAM? I don't know what that is! ☺️

Every time my RAM usage gets to around 80-90% percent used, I just close all windows temporarily and then bring them back up immediately and that brings the numbers back down to normal. Deleting tabs is for cowards.

7 for YouTube and watching series
8 for Flight Rising, 1 for Neopets
2 for Animal Crossing (this and Turnip.Exchange)
3 for Neopets on another browser in the background

Currently 1. I close tabs as soon as I’m finished with them so I usually only have 1 or 2 open at a time. The most I’ve had in recent memory is 4.

Back