• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

How many internet tabs do you have open?

I have five open on my iPad at the moment. I'd say I usually have around five to eight tabs open, but sometimes I can have more depending on what I'm doing.

I have 3 tabs open at the moment one for Pinterest, the second is a google search, and the third is of course, this page.

13 tabs currently open; five of them are to do with renewing my expired passport while overseas, two are for cooking/baking, one is twitter, one is youtube, one is something I've googled, one is udemy, one is the returns policy for an arts/crafts store, and lastly I have TBT open! And I closed some tabs before writing this lmao

Let's see... 11 tabs. This is what my browser looks like at the moment.
Screenshot 2023-06-06 9.56.45 AM.png

Last edited:
I have 3 open on chrome and one on safari (just finished an assignment so i got to close like 90 tabs)

Just 2. I try to limit the number of tabs when I'm online

I have 6 open right now, and thats a lot for me. Im meticulous about keeping my tabs neat; I hate having clutter at the top of my screen and will do anything to minimise it. If I absolutely muuusstt have many tabs open, I put them in a group (Chrome) so they at least look neat while Im stuck in internet hell

I usually have 5 tabs or less, unless I’m working on an assignment for school. Currently I have 3 tabs open: YouTube, gmail, and TBT

I…I don’t even want to say how many lol. I’ll start with that MANY of them can be closed, I just haven’t gone and closed them yet, but now I’m about to do so. I…I have 98 tabs open 😳😂
amazing job Lori 😌

I currently have 5 open on my desktop, three of them are toyhou.se windows (one is actually a tab I can close now, one is me editing my front page profile, and one is looking at my characters so I can add one of them to the front page), one is the Google doc that I'm writing my fanfic in, and one is youtube (Waltz of the Boos from Super Mario Galaxy hehe) 😄

Usually 2-3.

My nephew likes coming into my room when I'm already working/looking at something. So that's already one tab open. He likes to sit on my chair, so I must open Youtube in order for him to not touch anything. Finally, another tab for Reddit or TBT so I don't get bored, because I already know that I won't be able to concentrate on the first tab with him around.

I can't go above three tabs or I get overwhelmed. ^^' Right now I only have two tabs open, the forums and youtube. The only exception I make is when I'm looking for images to use as reference or in edits. And yes, it overwhelms me lmao.

I currently have eight open. That’s pretty normal for me. I have anime saved in a few of the windows so I don’t lose my spot, lol.

Back