• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many MEOW coupons do you have in ACNL?

Aniko

Bells
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
How many MEOW coupons do you have in the game? I'm not doing the quests anymore and often forget to collect them, but right now I have 392 MEOW coupons.

I have 93 but I don't actively try to do the dailies. I think I have most of them because of amiibo visits!

i think i have somewhere between 150 and 170, it's been a while since i've checked or needed to use them.

I.... don't know what MEOW coupons are... All I remember when the Welcome Amiibo update came out was being extremely excited to sit on rocks... So.. I have zero, probably! Unless you can accumulate them over time without doing anything

I.... don't know what MEOW coupons are... All I remember when the Welcome Amiibo update came out was being extremely excited to sit on rocks... So.. I have zero, probably! Unless you can accumulate them over time without doing anything
They're the pioneer version of the nook mile awards. Every day and week a few get added. The daily ones are simple and the weekly ones are a bit more complex. Could be something like catch this type of fish to get 3 meow coupons. You use them to buy from the RV campers.

I think I have 30? Or something like that. I ended up buying a lot of stuff to complete some of my rooms so that's why mine is so low.

Very few. I played a lot of the game before the welcome amiibo update dropped and wasn’t really playing it much at that point unfortunately. Had it been in the game earlier however I’ve sure I’d have a bunch.

Honestly…. I don’t know what the MEOW coupons are 😬 Feeling like a bad AC fan!

I'm not sure how to answer that with how many player characters I have. The mayor of Twinleaf currently has 20, though.

I have 0. I never downloaded the Welcome Amiibo update since I last played the game in 2015, so I've never had the chance to earn any, lol.

Don't know exactly...Adding up all my citizens in all my games, several thousand would be a good guess :D

Only 5 cause they didn't have meow coupons back in my day.

I have like, 50. They didn't have them when I started, and I barely got into the game again with Welcome Amiibo as I had moved on.

Over 300 even though I buy anything I want with them. I like doing any of the easier tasks, and scanning an amiibo everytime I play adds up after awhile.

Back