• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many envelopes are you keeping?

Kattea

Bells
Glitched Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Do you never want to see another red envelope again, or do you have sentimental messages you just can’t part with?

I myself am keeping less than 5.

*checks inventory*

I am keeping 6. Its enough for me to decorate with the ideas I have in mind if they decide to do this again next year 🐍
Please, Staff! Please do this again next year!!!

I kept four at the moment. I have one extra fortune cookie coming my way when they become tradable and I wanted to keep enough to test some lineups with.

I think I'll be keeping fourteen overall, though I'm holding onto a couple more until Fortune Cookie prizes go out for extra luck. 🙏 My goal was to narrow it down to a maximum of ten, but ah well, close enough I guess. 😅

i’ll probably keep all three i still have :) i had a duplicate from the same person and 3 works a bit better for layouts than 4.

very grateful for the bells they spent for these gifts so i want to cherish them

I sold all of them but one while I was still sleepy, maybe I should have kept another. I saw that some have bought new ones after the event. More cookies sold as well.

I have 7. While I'm kind of tempted to keep a row of 5, I'm leaning more toward selling back 6 of my envelopes and just keeping 1 as a memento.

I sold all of mine. I put a bit of tbt into the event so getting a little back is nice.
Here's to good luck for everyone for getting something they like in the cookie prizes! 🥠

As much as I want to sell them, I'm probably going to keep them. If I happen to sell them I'd be disrespecting the users here that thought about me during this, knowing I hardly ever sent any red envelopes at all.

(Then again, it's TBT after all. Aghh, what should I do?)

I decided to keep one because the message on it is just too good to get rid of

I going to keep all mine! I only got four but still! :^D This was my first time seeing a Bell Tree Forum event happen in real time!! Very cool!
I don't really care about the collectibles.. I'd rather keep it that way though since I can get very insane about this kind of stuff...

Last edited:
I'm keeping three of the red envelopes that I received, and I already sold back the other two

I think I will keep two—one on either side of the fortune cookie. The others will return some bells to me.

I have seven in total. I may sell two, but definitely keeping 5 to make half a line up.

Back