• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many envelopes are you keeping?

I joined back on this forum way too late (as a result did not send nor receive any), however I took the time to look through the topics and see what the concept was, and I'm so glad everybody had fun ^-^

I get sentimental over this stuff and tend to hold onto birthday cards and gifts for years.

I sold them all back with no hesitation because I wanted my bells back lol, but now I kind of wish I’d kept a couple for lineups or sentimental value. at the same time, I know I wouldn’t really use them in lineups often

I didn't receive any special messages with the ones I received since they were just swaps, and so I'm planning on selling them.

I do plan to keep a few, namely one on either side of my fortune cookie, and sell the rest. though I have to say that I ended up not sending any myself (having been busy repping for my trip these last few weeks) so the ones that I did get are from other generous members. thank you guys who sent envelopes to me 💗
@/jadetine @/Lavamaize @/Alolan_Apples @/Seastar @/.: Meri :. @/Shellzilla_515 @/azurill

I’ve sold most back 🙈 I have saved a couple of special messages. I am so grateful for my friends and I love you all. I returned tbt hopefully to all I didn’t manage to send an envelope to. If I missed anyone please lmk 🌹🧧❤️❤️❤️

I'm keeping 7. Originally I was thinking I would keep 10 for a full lineup but I don't think I would actually display them all together like that so I've narrowed it down to 7. I'm really excited to keep them and display them with my plum blossoms.

I got 2 and I'd like to keep both. I have no line up plan and its very possible you will never see them again after this event, but I still want to keep them.

After thinking about it for awhile I decided to keep 8 envelopes. I’m so thankful to everyone that gave me some. I did feel bad for selling some of them .

I'm keeping 10, but the ones I did sell back were all from @Lancelot with the message "Getting rid 😭🔫." I had to keep one with that message because it makes me Lol.

Those bells went back his way for his sacrifices during the event 🙏🙏🧧

I sold back most so that I could pay back the people who I owed an envelope (or five - Lancelot TuT <3) I'm keeping two in the hopes of making a lineup with them somehow and because of their messages.

Back