• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long does it take you to do makeup?

How long does it take you to do makeup?

• Total voters
I don't wear makeup but when I do, it takes me like five mins lol. I'll put on eye shadow and mascara and call it a day.

Does tinted mineral sunscreen count as makeup? That's usually all I do, slap on some tinted sunscreen, sometimes mascara. Other than that, I'm not really a makeup kind of person.

I have some makeup, like eyeshadow and lip stuff. It looks pretty in the store, so I buy it. But then it sits in the drawer forever, ignored.

I barely wear makeup, but when I do, I just put some mascara and lipstick on and call it a day. LOL

I don’t. I really want to, but I’m so scared to try. I feel like I can’t do anything right apart from lipstick and I’ll just end up looking like a clown no matter what.

Less than 30 min. On most days I don't wear makeup or just concealer. I'll do eyeshadow and liner for a date or night out. Lip and blush if I'm really feeling myself or for a special event.

probably abt 15 mins on average ! id rather have more time sleeping so i generally don't wear a whole lot on the daily

if im going out out then its just part of my evening routine and i like to take my time and listen to music and have a lil drink and just generally put a bit more effort into it so probably takes me abt 30 mins + on those evenings

usually closer to an hour if not more, i like going a little crazy on my eyes. though if i'm going with something simple just 30 mins or so.

I don't wear makeup daily, but if I do it, usually around a half hour.

I rarely wear make up but if I do I spend like 5 minutes on it. I'm envious of people who can make their make up look good cause mine is always a mess so I just keep it simple

i don't wear makeup everyday (THANK YOU LASH EXTENSIONS), but when I do it 'properly'... it does take at least an hour, sometimes 2 if I'm going out out with a full face, glitter and fake lashes 🥺 including my hair and potentially fake tan I can easily spend 4 hours getting ready for a night out or event

I’d say 30 mins. Some of that is because I like to dink around while I do it. I CAN be quicker, I just don’t prefer to be. On the long end I’d say 45 min to an hour.

i normally spend around 15 minutes for my “simpler” makeup routine, like for work or normal errands. if it’s for an occasion that i want to look extra nice for i take between 30 minutes to an hour

I don’t. I really want to, but I’m so scared to try. I feel like I can’t do anything right apart from lipstick and I’ll just end up looking like a clown no matter what.
Same for me. Also I've gone so long with wearing no makeup I would feel really odd wearing makeup like everyone is staring at me thinking I look stupid or something or like a clown, at the same time I really wish I had the cofidence to do my makeup and I also wish I had the skill to do it cause I definitely don't know how to do it other than putting mascara on and foundation, that's all I know

In the mornings if I decide to do some before work I want to say it takes about a half n hour? But on the weekends or whenever I have time to play it can take me an hour or more. I really enjoy the process of putting on my makeup and I like watching a show or listening to makeup while I do it. I love playing around with sparkly eyeshadow on the weekends but before work I generally skip eyeshadow & mascara.

depends on the occasion. usually for something casual maybe 45-1 hour? for fancier occasions i could probably take 1.5 but probably not any longer than that. i really enjoy doing makeup and experimenting with colors so for me it's really fun so i take my time with the process. it's like art but on ur face :')

I don't wear makeup, but when I do it's typically between 5-15mins depending what I wear. I used to like to go crazy with the eye makeup, but unfortunately my skins too sensitive for eye makeup these days 🥲

I dont wear makeup for the most part. I subconsciously touch my eyes/face too much and it just get messed up so I dont even bother. If I do for some reason it takes 2 seconds, mascara, and done. The only exception is Halloween, I can and will spend hours on Halloween makeup.

Back