how are you feeling right now?

I'm literally bored. Completed everything for now in Genshin and HSR so I'm just memeing around and laughing my butt off. Will probably go to sleep soon. 🙃

Feeling quite good tbh, I've been a bit too busy to be around the forum but besides that things are going well and can't complain too much ☺️

Honestly, not feeling that great now. I saw an account that used to follow me that for some reason unfollowed me on instagram and twitter both before I took a break from twitter. Made me sad since I liked them a lot. Can’t play Genshin since I don’t want to come back in the game and see a bunch of bs from the support or just “we’re sorry for the inconvenience” after almost losing my account. Now I’m also waiting to hear back from zine I had ordered from; i got hold of them and they’re going to check my order since I haven’t received mine yet. i’m hoping it didn’t get lost or something. 😔

I’m a little tired, but still had a productive day. Not as productive as I envisioned or hoped, but I have to start being kinder to myself and acknowledging what I DO accomplish instead of punishing myself for not getting everything done in a day.

Tired and in pain.....
I hope you feel better soon. 🫂💜💜 Here for you if you need to vent.

I’m feeling pretty good right now. Awhile ago I was starting to feel like I needed to take my anti-depressant again (take when needed) but I’m feeling much better right now 🙂.

I'm feeling a little relieved I'm training somebody at work today. I'm not a fan of Fridays and I'm happy to have some help today.

I just woke up so I’m feeling groggy also feeling depressed; I just took my medicine so hopefully it’ll kick in soon.

Back