Honkai: Star Rail

I just earned a second straight perfect run of Memory of Chaos using the same two teams as before! 🤩

KqcWLcA.png

WadErm4.png

HLmzcIw.png

Forgot to post it in here, but a little while ago I reached Trailblazer level 67!! Only 3 more levels of endgame to go for me. 🤩

Got Kafka since I was guaranteed! I also got her Light Cone on my 3rd 10 pull. The Light Cone banner seems to love me for some reason. :giggle:

BAIz5eT.png

on1giV6.png

Just made it to Trailblazer level 68! I slowed down a bit on a couple of days, but still on pace to reach max level by the end of the year! 🤩

1b7ZGo2.png

Dragon Den Heng's trailer is out and it looks super neat! Really interested to find out what he does. 🤩

I won the 50/50 for Dan Heng: Imbibitor Lunae! I also both lost AND won the Light Cone banner for him... in the same 10 pull! I'd like to see what the math behind that was. 👀

bqu3De2.png

LBAzdCX.png

Made it to Trailblazer level 69! That means there's only one level of endgame for me to go until I max my level in the game. 🤩

MTrRb6x.png

I've been chugging away to get to max level. I can't believe it's been only nine days and I'm already more than halfway there. It'll most definitely happen during Fu Xuan's banner (perhaps even before). Speaking of Fu Xuan, I'm really excited for her. Her trailer should be on YouTube within the next day or two I'm guessing. I'll post it here once it is.

iSp6Rvi.png

Just tonight I finally maxed out my level in the game. It's been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time since I've maxed out my level in an online game. In fact, I can't even remember the last time, but it was probably one of the MMORPGs I played years ago.

Really excited about this as I don't have to worry about doing my dailies and runs anymore unless I really want to. Will give me more time to focus on Genshin Impact. Also, I believe every exp I earn now is converted to credits (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)??? Anyway, it's a milestone I won't easily forget. 😁

81FwgKF.png

Did about 30-40 pulls on Fu Xuan's banner, as I was at about 81 pity...

Lost the 50/0 and got Bailu -3-

image.png

Fu Xuan is extremely ethereal to me, I really want her.. SO, I guess I'll just have to keep grinding for her :^/

When I do get her.. I may try to obtain her Light Cone as well.. >w< I love her so much she's sooo beautiful T^T​

Got Fu Xuan and her Light Cone the other day. I had to whale for Fu Xuan, but thankfully her Light Cone came home on the first try. The LC banner in this game really seems to love me for some reason.

kq05fCI.png

DZQ23s7.png

I'm really looking forward to the next banners in this game for Jing Liu and Topaz, although I do want Topaz more. But thankfully I'm guaranteed and at 54 pity right now, so it shouldn't be that difficult to get Jing Liu. Speaking of the next version, here's the trailer.

I mentioned this in another thread already, but I got Jing Liu from being guaranteed, and her Light Cone came home at only 11 pity!! I've started building her and I'm really excited to use her in combat. All of the Destruction path characters I've played so far have been really fun.

RMcZnj6.png

0mu1NQ8.png

Well I've built Jingliu to max efficiency and she's doing really well. Worked on a few other characters as well, so I'm ready to partake in the new content this update. Usually if I like a character enough I'll build them before starting any new content, so yeah.

I just got through Equilibrium 4 a few days ago and am already told to try to do equilibrium 5 but I will hold off for awhile since I need to build some of my characters up a bit before I try it again. I know I'm not ready for it since I really struggled to get through E4 so that means E5 would be catastrophic for me right now haha. I'm really into that little game that is happening right now where you fight someone with like random characters/monsters, its so much fun.

I haven't pulled any banners recently because I'm waiting to pull Topaz who is supposed to be coming out next (I believe?? but I could also be wrong!) and I'm also saving for other rumored characters. I enjoy that we can use support characters from other players in HSR so I am able to experience characters that i don't necessarily want to pull or build.

I recently won 50/50 for Topaz in the game and got her Light Cone as well. Leveled both up to level 80, or max level, and have her mostly built now. I have to say, I love that Topaz and Himeko go together so well. Especially since Himeko was and still kind of is my favorite character in the game, and now I have an excuse to use her in battle, LOL.

I'm super excited for the next content on the world of Penacony. Really curious as to what the world itself will be like. 👀

flX6Ybj.png

Back