Shooting Star
Night Sky Scenery
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star Plush
Yellow Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Blue Crescent Moon
Shooting Star Plush
hello hello, my friend made me realize i made an account a while ago but i wasn't active so i'm deciding to change that ^^

i go by kirako or bunny, either one is fine by me ♡

i spend all of my day playing new horizons, honkai star rail, cookie run kingdom, genshin impact, and just recently fire emblem three houses

hope i can make some friends on here ꒰´꒳`∗꒱

Welcome! I’ve never played Fire Emblem but I’ve heard lots of good things…who’s your favorite character?

Welcome! I’ve never played Fire Emblem but I’ve heard lots of good things…who’s your favorite character?
so far from who i've met, i like claude! he's really mischievous, but he has a lot of secrets. i'm still at the early stages of the game so we'll see if my opinion changes haha

Welcome back! Is New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

welcome (back) to the forums, kirako! 🖤🖤

do you have any favourite villagers? ^^
thank you!! i’ve come to love all my villagers, but sparro was one of my starters so he holds a special place in my heart ˘͈ᵕ˘͈
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back! Is New Horizons your first AC game? Do you have any favourite villagers? 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!
thank you, and it is!

there’s so many to choose from, but i really like apple, maple, peanut, ruby, marty, zucker, jitters, sparro, marshal, punchy, raymond ´͈ ᵕ `͈

Last edited:
Back