• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Here's a good one: How do you take your coffee?

Damien Collier

Raymond and Dobie are grandpa husbands
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I come from a couple of parents who take it Folgers with a little bit of cream, but man, I can't swallow it. I like espresso with tons of sugar and milk, which half the people I know can't swallow either.

How about you?

I drink it black, nothing in it, raw. Sometimes straight from the pot if I made it for myself. I can't stand cream and sugar in my coffee, its something meant to be drinking without anything in it. B/

78064828.jpg

but in all seriousness, i dont drink coffee.
gives me the poops

I hardly ever drink coffee but when I do it's with as much cream and sugar as possible so it tastes less gross.

Depends on my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, I drink it black, then dump it in the sink because I remember that I hate black coffee. If I'm in a good mood, I add a ton of sugar and cream. If I'm relaxed, I drink tea instead.

I drink it black, nothing in it, raw. Sometimes straight from the pot if I made it for myself. I can't stand cream and sugar in my coffee, its something meant to be drinking without anything in it. B/

Well, don't think the beans were meant to be ground and boiled, so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Depends on my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, I drink it black, then dump it in the sink because I remember that I hate black coffee. If I'm in a good mood, I add a ton of sugar and cream. If I'm relaxed, I drink tea instead.

Yeah, I do almost the same thing, but I drink tea when I'm in a bad mood and dump it in the sink. :blush:

I just put a little bit of cream or milk in it. I honestly can't stand all that "fancy" stuff. Just tastes weird.

I can drink my coffee in all the ways!! :D Except for the starbucks or mcdonalds way... That's just wrong. <.<

Dunkins Cookie dough iced coffee with extra cream & sugar plus a shot of mocha!
~ It's sooo good, yet sooo bad for you... (〃▽〃)

Last edited:
I like it with non-dairy creamer! french vanilla or caramel macchiato. sometimes ill have it with coconut or almond milk too.

Back