• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How is your temper?

I get annoyed very easily. Hate/anger really depends on context. It may be a surprise here but I’d say distinctly more angry than chill.

contrary to what some of my posting may lead one to believe, I'm actually incredibly chill offline 99.9999% of the time

you don't want to see, much less be in the line of fire, during that .0001%

Last edited:
I’ve been trying to learn how to be more patient lately so my tempers not too bad, but I do find myself getting irritated pretty easily at times. also idk if it’s just a me thing, but I swear when I’m outisde and it’s like a million plus degrees it makes me extremely irritable. I hate hate the heat.

I got my temper from my mom. You could fit our patience inside of that microscopic Louis Vuitton bag and still have room left over.

Online, I'm pretty chill, but real life is a whole other story...

I had quite a temper younger, I think it started around 2 yo, I was getting so mad that I stopped breathing. Later I started throwing stuff through the window. I also destroyed a few walls and ikea drawers. I'm calmer now, but I swear a lot at home, especially at the computer and sewing machine. I usually behave in society and don't get mad over silly things but in some rare occasions my old self came back and it surprised everybody including me, it was like hearing someone else talking, like if I was possessed.

For example: I got super mad at someone in a car for ignoring the red light, pedestrian light and trying to pass while tiny kids were crossing the street, I yelled at that person so much and may have kicked their car as well, I experienced a kind of blackout, so I don't remember, but everbody was looking at me with their mouth open not saying anything. It also happened when I was riding my bicycle and stopping at an intersection and a guy also on bicycle decided to ignore the stop sign and hit me, then had the nerve to yell at me... I just saw red. The police arrested him, while I was yelling at him as well, for another crime. Then there was that time when little idiots threw stones at my dog, another traffic incident, and once I threw a customer out and when the boss came, because the customer complained, I told him to shut up and he said "ok" and ran away. I rarely get mad but when I do I get scary. I also almost turned into an evil spirit when I lost someone and tried to hit people but I don't remember, another blackout, and that scares me, what if something happens and I lose it again?

Luckily, it didn't happen in the recent past years. All those (rare) times words were flying from my mouth before I realized it and I was "Oh my gosh, what did I just say?", and those blackouts, it was like waking up in the middle of nowhere not knowing was going on, super scary, I hope it will never happen again, it really felt like being possessed. So I'm tring to vent often to avoid outburst event if I rarely get really mad. Most of the time I'm just a little annoyed and forget about it right away.

I tend to put up with a lot of things but if you make me snap and lose my temper, you’d better run because I will come after you and will not give up until you are cornered and have no escape and I explosively tell you off and how you’ve messed with the wrong person.

I try to be patient and calm with others and if I need to confront somebody I'm very careful to do it in a way that won't upset them. On the few occasions when I do get worked up, I'm not exactly angry but more overwhelmed and stressed. I try to stay as quiet as possible until I can get away and think more clearly after calming down.

I'm one of those people who don't really get mad and will just take things and be pushed and pushed and pushed until I just snap. I don't like being angry so I'm pretty chill the majority of the time. There are certain things where I'm instantly annoyed like slow electronics, slow walkers/drivers, barking dogs, or loud/rude people but overall, it takes a lot to push me to that point. When I get angry, it usually slowly melts into cry anger lol.

Back