• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Here's a good one: How do you take your coffee?

Damien Collier

Raymond and Dobie are grandpa husbands
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I come from a couple of parents who take it Folgers with a little bit of cream, but man, I can't swallow it. I like espresso with tons of sugar and milk, which half the people I know can't swallow either.

How about you?

I drink it black, nothing in it, raw. Sometimes straight from the pot if I made it for myself. I can't stand cream and sugar in my coffee, its something meant to be drinking without anything in it. B/

78064828.jpg

but in all seriousness, i dont drink coffee.
gives me the poops

I hardly ever drink coffee but when I do it's with as much cream and sugar as possible so it tastes less gross.

Depends on my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, I drink it black, then dump it in the sink because I remember that I hate black coffee. If I'm in a good mood, I add a ton of sugar and cream. If I'm relaxed, I drink tea instead.

I drink it black, nothing in it, raw. Sometimes straight from the pot if I made it for myself. I can't stand cream and sugar in my coffee, its something meant to be drinking without anything in it. B/

Well, don't think the beans were meant to be ground and boiled, so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Depends on my mood. If I'm in a bad mood, I drink it black, then dump it in the sink because I remember that I hate black coffee. If I'm in a good mood, I add a ton of sugar and cream. If I'm relaxed, I drink tea instead.

Yeah, I do almost the same thing, but I drink tea when I'm in a bad mood and dump it in the sink. :blush:

I just put a little bit of cream or milk in it. I honestly can't stand all that "fancy" stuff. Just tastes weird.

I can drink my coffee in all the ways!! :D Except for the starbucks or mcdonalds way... That's just wrong. <.<

Dunkins Cookie dough iced coffee with extra cream & sugar plus a shot of mocha!
~ It's sooo good, yet sooo bad for you... (〃▽〃)

Last edited:
I like it with non-dairy creamer! french vanilla or caramel macchiato. sometimes ill have it with coconut or almond milk too.

Back