• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

halloween chibis 🎃 [closed]

Lana these are so cute ;o;

Option: 2 [150 TBT]
Reference: can I do the character in my pfp (girl with mint hair) but with this expression:
Extras/Questions: for the bg, maybe some maple leaves floating in the breeze?

Thank you for considering ^^
im sry this took a while, i hope u like it tho! :>
91-CD64-EF-218-A-4306-A6-A3-A5-AED40-D5-C2-C.png

image link -> transparent/leaves

Order Form: (paid rlc!)
Option: 1
Reference: pm’ed!
Extras/Questions: love u so much, your art is amazing (and so are u) ❤️

Can I get on the ping list plz?

Order Form: combo $5 & 35 tbt ?
Option: 2
Reference: FILBERT plzzzzzzzzz
Extras/Questions: omg omg omg!!! These are sooooo cute! Could I get maybe a couple of transparent bats flying overhead and a couple of candy corn on the ground or leaning against the pumpkin (since filbert luvs his snacks!)

Can I get on the ping list plz?

Order Form: combo $5 & 35 tbt ?
Option: 2
Reference: FILBERT plzzzzzzzzz
Extras/Questions: omg omg omg!!! These are sooooo cute! Could I get maybe a couple of transparent bats flying overhead and a couple of candy corn on the ground or leaning against the pumpkin (since filbert luvs his snacks!)
yeah, i’ll add u to the pinglist 🖤

Hey lana,
If you have an open slot for rlc, Can I switch mine over from combo to that?
Post automatically merged:

Hey lana,
And if so, I may change to two. As I think I might want one of my rep as well. Quick 2- part question though, can you change the pumpkin color and/or size. I am kind of wanting my rep on one, and Filbert on the other so that they are together. Does that make sense? I totally understand if you cannot do this!

Hey lana,
Post automatically merged:

And if so, I may change to two. As I think I might want one of my rep as well. Quick 2- part question though, can you change the pumpkin color and/or size. I am kind of wanting my rep on one, and Filbert on the other so that they are together. Does that make sense? I totally understand if you cannot do this!
i could change the color and size! and i can definitely add you to rlc too, just pm me with all the info and i can add you to the rlc list ❤️

Order Form:
Option: 1 - rlc
Reference:
image0.png

Extras/Questions: could i pls be a pink witch 🥺 i dont like dark colours lol

Order Form:
Option: 1 - rlc
Reference:
image0.png

Extras/Questions: could i pls be a pink witch 🥺 i dont like dark colours lol
ofc 🥺 ill add u to the list xx

-
sry im being so slow with getting these out!! ive had more of a busy few weeks than expected, but i should be able to get the next batch of them out in the next few days : p

Back