• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🕸 ⋆。°✩Halloween Scribble Scrub YCH ₊˚🕯️♱‧₊˚. CLOSED

one down one to go!

IMG-3104.png

♡​

ahh I love it so much!! immediately changed my profile picture hehe. looking forward to the other one!!

payment type & amount: 200TBT
character base: coffin
lil scene if any: graveyard
extra(s) if any: bats
references: https://toyhou.se/1107446.johanna
any extra info: I'm a little short on TBT atm, but I see you have a few people ahead of me, so I should be good by the time you get to mine. Thanks in advance! <3

Ooo is it too late for me to order? I’ll do RLC if that’s okay! Gotta save my tbt for some carnival coins lol

weee I'll send u my paypal sometime todayyyy

IMG-3100.png
IMG-3101.png

one down one to go!

IMG-3104.png

♡​

is it bad that I don't really think this is busy.. 🤣 my day job has traumatised me - tysm for ur order mick!!! v excited to draw him in his pastel pjs hehe

ahhh tysm for ordering!!! I've said this to the other guys but I may not be able to get all his details in due to the canvas size however I'll try my best 💜

Omg thank youu soo muchh! I love it, he looks so adorably smug in your style! Thank you so much for drawing him, I appreciate it as always 💜

payment type & amount: 200TBT
character base: coffin
lil scene if any: graveyard
extra(s) if any: bats
references: https://toyhou.se/1107446.johanna
any extra info: I'm a little short on TBT atm, but I see you have a few people ahead of me, so I should be good by the time you get to mine. Thanks in advance! <3
lol that’s no worries! I’m happy to receive the tbt in chunks if that’s easier, for example 100tbt now and 100tbt later - should hopefully start it in the next day or so : )

Ooo is it too late for me to order? I’ll do RLC if that’s okay! Gotta save my tbt for some carnival coins lol
im not closing shop until after the 23rd so that’s all okay with me 🥺 tysm

payment type: paypal
character base: pumpkin
extra(s): moon / fairies

Untitled43_20231021033439.jpeg
info: crescent moon, white headband, brown hair, brown eyes, pink blush, white long sleeve top, blue floral skirt, white flats, cat pumpkin, blue / white colour scheme, cute and pastel :>

Last edited:
lol that’s no worries! I’m happy to receive the tbt in chunks if that’s easier, for example 100tbt now and 100tbt later - should hopefully start it in the next day or so : )

im not closing shop until after the 23rd so that’s all okay with me 🥺 tysm

Thanks so much! I just sent half the payment now, and I'll send the other half as soon as I earn it. :)

IMG_3108.png

IMG_3109.png

payment type: paypal
character base: pumpkin
extra(s): moon / fairies

info: crescent moon, white headband, brown hair, brown eyes, pink blush, white long sleeve top, blue floral skirt, white flats, cat pumpkin, blue / white colour scheme, cute and pastel :>

tysm!!! so excited to start it 🥺

I’ll update the og post when I’m back home! Currently only have my iPad and phone which makes it hard to post LOL

IMG-3111.png

♡​

I've been busy the last couple of days, pumpkin picking and meeting my friend's cats hehe, but I'm back on these again! After today, I'm not planning to accept anymore orders (unless u ask very nicely) as they may not be done before Halloween! Obviously, if you don't mind receiving them after the 31st/ in November, that's totally fine lol go ahead and order 🎇🎃 👻🦇🎆

IMG-3111.png

♡​

I've been busy the last couple of days, pumpkin picking and meeting my friend's cats hehe, but I'm back on these again! After today, I'm not planning to accept anymore orders (unless u ask very nicely) as they may not be done before Halloween! Obviously, if you don't mind receiving them after the 31st/ in November, that's totally fine lol go ahead and order 🎇🎃 👻🦇🎆
Ahhhh it's so cute!! Tysmmm, he's so squishy lookinggg <333 💙💙☁️☁️

I AM BACK HI!!! HELLO!!! I WANT MORE ART HI!!! Take as LONG as you want I love these!!! Thank you for considering!!!!

payment type & amount: 200 tbt
character base: witch!
lil scene if any: mushrooms & candy
extra(s) if any: moon!
references: Click!
any extra info: Oranges and blacks for the colors mainly! I love me some spooky all year round. Otherwise go ham & take your time if you need mwah!

Also, I am using the first I bought from you as my icon on Twitch right now! I realized I never told you!! You are credited in my credits of course! (tho if u have any other socials to credit i will take them as not every1 has tbt) 🥰

Last edited:
Ahhh I almost missed this!!!

payment type & amount: 200tbt
character base: pumpkin (can a little moon bun or shadow kitty be peeking out of it? You can leave the pumpkin top off!)
lil scene if any:
references: my pc rep! Let me know if you need her ref again
any extra info: all of the love! You’re the best! 🥰

IMG-3114.png

IMG-3115.png

♡​

I AM BACK HI!!! HELLO!!! I WANT MORE ART HI!!! Take as LONG as you want I love these!!! Thank you for considering!!!!

payment type & amount: 100 tbt
character base: witch!
lil scene if any: mushrooms & candy
references: Click!
any extra info: Oranges and blacks for the colors mainly! I love me some spooky all year round. Otherwise go ham & take your time if you need mwah!

Also, I am using the first I bought from you as my icon on Twitch right now! I realized I never told you!! You are credited in my credits of course! (tho if u have any other socials to credit i will take them as not every1 has tbt) 🥰

hiii - this is no problem at all however I'm still charging 200tbt, not 100 for these!
ooo it looks so good on twitch 🥺 I don't really have any other platforms for this style at the moment, I usually focus on promoting my illustrative tattoo style

Ahhh I almost missed this!!!

payment type & amount: 200tbt
character base: pumpkin (can a little moon bun or shadow kitty be peeking out of it? You can leave the pumpkin top off!)
lil scene if any:
references: my pc rep! Let me know if you need her ref again
any extra info: all of the love! You’re the best! 🥰

thank youuu so much 🥺 I'd love to add a lil shadow kitty 💜

IMG-3114.png

IMG-3115.png

♡​

hiii - this is no problem at all however I'm still charging 200tbt, not 100 for these!
ooo it looks so good on twitch 🥺 I don't really have any other platforms for this style at the moment, I usually focus on promoting my illustrative tattoo style

DID I PUT 100 TBT I MEANT 200 SORRY. Literally a typo. I will be paying you the full amount of course!!!!

Any platform is okay if you're willing to share it! This style or not I like to boost artists work!! ❤️❤️

IMG-3114.png

IMG-3115.png

♡​

Aw, her expression is so perfect! Thank you so much, I absolutely love it!! <3

IMG-3124.png

IMG-3125.png

♡​

officially all done! 🥺 thank you so much to EVERYONE who showed interested in my lil store, I truly appreciate yous so much 💜 In true @~Kilza~ fashion, I have created some fun data based on what people picked LOL

x-1.png

x.png

⚰️ All coffins also chose bats (7/7)
🧙‍♀️ 93% of witches also chose moons (13/14)
🎃 85% of pumpkins also chose moons (17/20)

Back