• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🕸 ⋆。°✩Halloween Scribble Scrub YCH ₊˚🕯️♱‧₊˚. CLOSED

IMG-3124.png

IMG-3125.png

♡​

officially all done! 🥺 thank you so much to EVERYONE who showed interested in my lil store, I truly appreciate yous so much 💜 In true @~Kilza~ fashion, I have created some fun data based on what people picked LOL

x-1.png

x.png

⚰️ All coffins also chose bats (7/7)
🧙‍♀️ 93% of witches also chose moons (13/14)
🎃 85% of pumpkins also chose moons (17/20)
It’s soo perfect thank youuu!!! Also, love that data, I love stuff like that 🤓 feel free to pm me your PayPal email or send me an invoice and I’ll send it right over! 🥰

officially all done! 🥺 thank you so much to EVERYONE who showed interested in my lil store, I truly appreciate yous so much 💜 In true @~Kilza~ fashion, I have created some fun data based on what people picked LOL

x-1.png

x.png

Let's not forget that I was the only person who ordered more than one character!

IMG-3124.png

IMG-3125.png

♡​

x-1.png

x.png

OH THIS IS ALL SO ADORABLE AHHH thank you so much! I love the stats too they're so cool!

I'll send over the TBT right away, I think I forgor to do it sooner.

x-1.png

x.png

I definitely enjoyed looking at that data! Interesting to see some of the trends that emerged.

Back