• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[1 TBT Raffle] 🌛Crescent Moon 💮Sakura Signature with 2 chars - FINAL POSTED

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +
WINNER: Foreverfox! Check back later for the final piece...

What: Win a crescent moon sakura signature containing 2 of your characters!
(I was so inspired by the new egg, omg, just look at it!!!
554.jpg
I worship Laudine...)
They can be original characters, your island reps, an Animal Crossing NPC/villager, your mom, your cat, anybody you want --
just know that I will draw them in Animal Crossing style (or something close to it).
Thanks to kiwikenobi, for the idea!

~DISCLAIMER~: The image above is the starting concept and is unfinished.
I haven't decided whether to do a picnic, or have them with a telescope, or carrying lanterns... there's a lot of room for creativity! Whatever you want~

EDIT: Final Version Here:
Crescent-Sakura-Sig-fin.png

In case you were curious about the difference in the results and the starting concept from previous raffles:

Cost of Entry:
  • 1 TBT per ticket, however many tickets you want to buy.
  • BUT for every 10 TBT you send, I'll throw in a bonus ticket!
    • example: sending 22 TBT would net you 22+2 = 24 raffle entries! 🙀
  • For those who do not win, you will receive an equivalent tbt discount from my art shop. I can add you to the pinglist whenever you want~
  • You must send the TBT up front to be entered into the raffle! Just like any other raffle...
  • If you do not see your name in the table below, you are not entered (either because I haven't received tbt or I totally missed the notification).
Date of drawing: On Sunday, April 30, 2023, I will draw the winning ticket using a RNG raffler. GOOD LUCK!

LMK if you have any questions! I look forward to making art for you. ^_^ 💮🥮🌙🌸🌺
Raffle ticket tracker:
UsernameBellsTickets
Foreverfox420 + 129 + 70 + 20 + 195 = 834462+141+77 +22 + (195+19) = 916
Corrie2224
jiny3033
allainah400440
Aquilla7077
Biancasbotique22
kiwikenobi600660
Venn5055
deana2022
Franny130143
Mimi Cheems56847 + (525 + 52) = 624
Oldcatlady200220
Hopeless Opus11

Last edited:
Omg Jadetine this looks amazing so far 🥹 and knowing your skill, this signature is going to be ETHREAL.
I just sent all my tbt your way LOL <3
Goodluck everybody!! and ty for doing this Jade :3 <3

1681664117659.png

sign me tf up. will yeet more tbt once I have more than 40 bells on my bank account​

I’m too far from being able to afford my collectible ventures at the moment RIP, so please take my tbt and make that 871 in your sidebar round up to 1k. been dreaming of this sig and my hopeful eventual matching lineup - just need 2 crescent moon eggiesssss

One week left for this raffle! 🥳
*rips apart inventory to see what else can be sold and cries because there is nothing*
I even thought last night, “tomorrow I have a week left to lob tbt at Renn and that signature.”
Sorry I’m so obsessed with it, but also…how can I not be obsessed with it?? 😂

Final day bump! I’ll be drawing the winning entry tomorrow.

Remember that any tbt you enter is invested in a future artwork anyway, if you want to go ahead and join my ping list. 😊😘👍

Not me using all superstitions, good luck rituals, crossing every limb, and saying, “pleaseletmewin, pleaseletmewin, pleaseletmewin” over and over 👀 it’s me.

I can’t help myself! 😂

Back