• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

halloween chibis 🎃 [closed]

Lana these are so cute ;o;

Option: 2 [150 TBT]
Reference: can I do the character in my pfp (girl with mint hair) but with this expression:
Extras/Questions: for the bg, maybe some maple leaves floating in the breeze?

Thank you for considering ^^
im sry this took a while, i hope u like it tho! :>
91-CD64-EF-218-A-4306-A6-A3-A5-AED40-D5-C2-C.png

image link -> transparent/leaves

Order Form: (paid rlc!)
Option: 1
Reference: pm’ed!
Extras/Questions: love u so much, your art is amazing (and so are u) ❤️

Can I get on the ping list plz?

Order Form: combo $5 & 35 tbt ?
Option: 2
Reference: FILBERT plzzzzzzzzz
Extras/Questions: omg omg omg!!! These are sooooo cute! Could I get maybe a couple of transparent bats flying overhead and a couple of candy corn on the ground or leaning against the pumpkin (since filbert luvs his snacks!)

Can I get on the ping list plz?

Order Form: combo $5 & 35 tbt ?
Option: 2
Reference: FILBERT plzzzzzzzzz
Extras/Questions: omg omg omg!!! These are sooooo cute! Could I get maybe a couple of transparent bats flying overhead and a couple of candy corn on the ground or leaning against the pumpkin (since filbert luvs his snacks!)
yeah, i’ll add u to the pinglist 🖤

Hey lana,
If you have an open slot for rlc, Can I switch mine over from combo to that?
Post automatically merged:

Hey lana,
And if so, I may change to two. As I think I might want one of my rep as well. Quick 2- part question though, can you change the pumpkin color and/or size. I am kind of wanting my rep on one, and Filbert on the other so that they are together. Does that make sense? I totally understand if you cannot do this!

Hey lana,
Post automatically merged:

And if so, I may change to two. As I think I might want one of my rep as well. Quick 2- part question though, can you change the pumpkin color and/or size. I am kind of wanting my rep on one, and Filbert on the other so that they are together. Does that make sense? I totally understand if you cannot do this!
i could change the color and size! and i can definitely add you to rlc too, just pm me with all the info and i can add you to the rlc list ❤️

Order Form:
Option: 1 - rlc
Reference:
image0.png

Extras/Questions: could i pls be a pink witch 🥺 i dont like dark colours lol

Order Form:
Option: 1 - rlc
Reference:
image0.png

Extras/Questions: could i pls be a pink witch 🥺 i dont like dark colours lol
ofc 🥺 ill add u to the list xx

-
sry im being so slow with getting these out!! ive had more of a busy few weeks than expected, but i should be able to get the next batch of them out in the next few days : p

Back