• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:

Gorgeous Glades

Status
Not open for further replies.
YryKFGz.jpg

FWHXKd7.jpg

I headed to the forest to hunt a rare species of beetle, but as I rummaged through some bushes, I noticed a strange glow. I followed it and happened upon a community of these strange little fellows... they're remarkable, like nothing I have ever seen before! I'm happy to report that they are completely harmless, but some of their calls do seem a bit spooky. Must research further.
1660158059607.png

1660158164932.png

Glad how this all came out~
A big thanks for @themysterybidder with helping me out with the flower cushion :love: really makes it look lovely.
Loved how the bubbles look, I wanted a more enchanted look, and in a way bubbles help that?
Gives me such great ideas and vibes for my Island theme :)

FZ0-6DbVUAEUtxb.jpeg

FZ0-6DfVUAA5PcF.jpeg

"Deep within the Wondrous Woods in the heart of Fungus Fell,
a 'Shroom Sprite and Fall Fae met with Agric & Verdigris, the twin leaders of the Fungi.
(The two also happen to be quite fun guys.)
The evening was a delight and much planning was done for Fall."
gorgeous_glades_entry_by_valzed_dfb070f-pre.jpg

gorgeous_glades_name_photo_by_valzed_dfb070a-pre.jpg

image0.png

"take us back from whence we came"
image0.png
oh man i had so many issues while doing this OTL wanted to do an old library that had been taken back by nature but finding the right items/wallpaper was a process TT i am pretty happy with how it turned out though, so all my failed drafts were worth it !! wish i could post my failed attempts here lowkey lmao they were all laughably bad 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back