• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gorgeous Glades

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the party, there's still some treats left. Micheal shares some cake with a funny friend in front of Judy's house in the dead of night. Judy's enchanted corner of the island is a lovely place to sit and enjoy the night. and the 3am music

pU1IUY4.jpg

8V9y2IX.jpg

Legends tell of an old tree in the heart of the forest that bears special fruit like no other. Perfectly round, glowing blue, and best of all, they're a miracle cure for any kind of disease!

I've travelled all this way to gather some for the sick villagers. Thank god the legends are true! Now there's just one small problem... how am I gonna fit these into my basket?!

bigtree1.jpg

bigtree2.jpg

what no those aren't balloons

Deep in the glittering grove, there lived some magical creatures - some more magical than others. As I spent more and more time there, I realized I never wanted to leave. Thankfully, the magical beings of the grove did not want me to leave either, rather, they insisted I stay. They taught me the old enchanting and transfiguration spells, some borrowed from druids. Suffice it to say, I'm happy with my new life. 💖
Internet_20220814_225848_2.jpeg

Internet_20220814_225848_1.jpeg

Internet_20220814_225848_3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back