• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Gorgeous Glades

Status
Not open for further replies.
YryKFGz.jpg

FWHXKd7.jpg

I headed to the forest to hunt a rare species of beetle, but as I rummaged through some bushes, I noticed a strange glow. I followed it and happened upon a community of these strange little fellows... they're remarkable, like nothing I have ever seen before! I'm happy to report that they are completely harmless, but some of their calls do seem a bit spooky. Must research further.
1660158059607.png

1660158164932.png

Glad how this all came out~
A big thanks for @themysterybidder with helping me out with the flower cushion :love: really makes it look lovely.
Loved how the bubbles look, I wanted a more enchanted look, and in a way bubbles help that?
Gives me such great ideas and vibes for my Island theme :)

FZ0-6DbVUAEUtxb.jpeg

FZ0-6DfVUAA5PcF.jpeg

"Deep within the Wondrous Woods in the heart of Fungus Fell,
a 'Shroom Sprite and Fall Fae met with Agric & Verdigris, the twin leaders of the Fungi.
(The two also happen to be quite fun guys.)
The evening was a delight and much planning was done for Fall."
gorgeous_glades_entry_by_valzed_dfb070f-pre.jpg

gorgeous_glades_name_photo_by_valzed_dfb070a-pre.jpg

image0.png

"take us back from whence we came"
image0.png
oh man i had so many issues while doing this OTL wanted to do an old library that had been taken back by nature but finding the right items/wallpaper was a process TT i am pretty happy with how it turned out though, so all my failed drafts were worth it !! wish i could post my failed attempts here lowkey lmao they were all laughably bad 🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back